Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 14 of 40
Anaxagore wrote:
Ah sorry.
No i hadn't read it. I mean i probably did but forgot about it.
Okay so two people are going to die at the same time.
Let's hope at least one of them is scum.
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm in 0 groups, no one has sent me any info so i play only by reading players.

If i die: Lynch Vicious, and CheckMate.

There is probably some scum among the inactive but we'll find out later.
Anaxagore wrote:
CheckMate is not actively trying to solve anything so he 's probably not town
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't know what Virt is doing behind the scenes but if he doesn't die in the 2/3 following nights, he's bad
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
I don't know what Virt is doing behind the scenes but if he doesn't die in the 2/3 following nights, he's bad
*sigh*
I thought we went through this already... https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3532/haunted-house-mafia/post/62989#post-62989
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
I like your last 2 posts Anaxagore, lol
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Ready4war wrote:
Hmm.. everything seems quite this night. Hardly any pm's and not much activity on here.
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Vicious wrote:
Not sure how anaxagore is so sure I am scum he has not even sent a PM I've not had any communications with him at all. So are you just pulling names out of your hat or do you have some real evidence?? I am village. So if anyone would like to question me further please do so by PM or here I will answer any questions asked
Ready4war wrote:
Anax is all over the place vicious. At least on here I haven't any pm with him yet
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
2ofclubs wrote:
anaxagores just throwing darts in the dark or hes got a hold of some Ghoulish spirits.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ready4war wrote:   Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #204
Anax is all over the place vicious. At least on here I haven't any pm with him yet

DITTO THAT
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Clubs is not who claims to be, he is a liar with an evil spirit    uhh  oh wait   that's the ex's ghost speaking :roll:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.