Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 13 of 40
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so i guess he can not revive himself. and it appears that his death did not lift the curse. he was village since there was no fake role pm
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Well that did not go well. Is there anyone here who is a priest or someone who can lift curses?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Do Rodd died from Covid he should headed to the lock down. LOL
I am still digesting what happen from about 6' and masked.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I am not in any group but apparently (most) everyone else is and I am Village. I am now starting to suspect the mafia are in all of these groups and maybe I am better off alone.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Madagascarter wrote:
As requested here is the list of players by who voted for them. (Only those who got at least 1 vote through the course of the day (even if it was retracted) has been added).

V98
Mdhaglund -
AlexCheckmate - Mdhaglund, TLM, Rodd
Firesword - 
Vicious - AlexCheckmate, Anax,
TLM - Rodd,
Rodd - Elysium5, R4W, Firesword, Rockbert, V98, Bluegoretz, Vicious, 2ofclubs, remlburc
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ready4war wrote:
I am not in any groups either. Last game mada was mafia with me and was in the "village trust group"
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Anaxagore wrote:
Rockbert
Well that did not go well. Is there anyone here who is a priest or someone who can lift curses?

If you are cursed, we'll lynch you don't worry
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't know if the rush on rodd was based on some facts i'm unaware of, but if it's not the case the only reason i can see that many votes on him is that another of the wagons (Vicious or CheckMate) was a scum being protected by the push on rodd.
2ofclubs wrote:
Pretty bold Anax to post kill one cursed claimed villager and get 2. How will that benefit the village? Explain yourself please.
From a village point that would drastically lower survival odds  ( 6 Vil vs 4 Maf & 2 Neuts w/ ~ Ghost realm).

Anaxagore wrote:   Posted: Today, 20:28 
Post #189
Rockbert

If you are cursed, we'll lynch you don't worry

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I am village. My vote on Rodd was to see if it would lift the curse. If you are saying you're going to lynch me or R4W then I assume you are mafia.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Anaxagore wrote:
If the curse is to become a third party (a ghost or something) yeah we'll get rid of the problem.

But the priority is the scum team now.
Ready4war wrote:
Anax did you not read rodds role pm? It tells you straight up what the curse does
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin