Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 15 of 40
elysium5 wrote:
Many Freddy jokes come to mind but as Village, I just want to survive this nightmare!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
I am not a part of any group. The three players I have conversed most with is Hood, Teen and 2ofC.

Last minute gamble for Village. Another bold and uncharacteristic move.

My Role PM plus all convo with Mada:
Spoiler (click to show)

I am going to shoot someone right now. I have messages 4 players with my intent, none of which I have had almost any conversation with in order to draw out left out Villagers to help us win. I have told all 4 the other three I have revealed my choice to. USE THAT INFO!

Please compare notes if I die.
elysium5 wrote:
I have messages 4 players with my intent
edit: I have sent messages to 4 players with my intent
elysium5 wrote:
Mada just came on. I am not going to respond to any messages until he makes his posts out of respect in case I am now the talking dead. If I am, good luck Village! I hope my gamble pays off!
Madagascarter wrote:
The TV didn't wake anyone up. There was screaming throughout the night. And multiple deaths 3 infact. And people had found them before the TV had to tell them where they were. The first they found on the stairwell. The body of AlexCheckMate. Later screaming in the basement confirmed another death. The death of Vicious. Around was a the symbol painted with blood that was around Hoodlum. And the finally from the attic came the screams of Firesword. His body surrounded in the symbol of blood and words of hate written on the wall. But who were they? The TV was about to tell you.

AlexCheckmate's Role PM (click to show)
Vicious' Role PM (click to show)
Firesword's Role PM (click to show)

3 villagers dead. Only 11 remaining. You band together confident that the village can still win but their lynch today is absolutely crucial
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
I am responsible for one of the Villagers death's and I am deeply grieved for that. I am now helpless and I will spend this phase helping the Village to win as best as I can. All I have to offer now is a lynch vote.
Anaxagore wrote:
Ely claims vit shot on Alex.
There were 3 deaths so despite the bad shot ely is town confirm.

If ely and checkmate are town then onmy virt coule have order the Hood kill.

#lynch Virt

Ps: everybody puts a vote fast and thenwe talk.

Anaxagore wrote:
About vicious being the doc killed, given he was very lynchable,probably scum found out his role.Did he talk with anyone?

Tennesseelogman wrote:
still lots of info to come today i hope. anax is probably going to get himself lynched by being all over the board w his wild statements but somehow (no real reason) i do not think he is mafia. anax posted his role pm and so far all the role pms that i have seen (both public and privite) have been accurate w what has been revealed. i do think anax has modified or withheld something out of his though.
 i have had zero contact public or private w mdhag and know of nobody who has. it is very very early in the day and more info can change my mind but for now
#lynch mdhag
i think everybody that wants it has my role pm now - if not pm me and i will send it to you. Your question - "why not just post it here then?" - i am glad you asked. there are still several role pms i have not seen and would rather trade for them than give mine away for free.
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
If ely and checkmate are town then onmy virt coule have order the Hood kill.

#lynch Virt
oh DEAR Anax, this is getting silly now. I suggest you read this again for a fourth time: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3532/haunted-house-mafia/post/62989#post-62989

You are refusing to see reason. This really makes me think you can't be town. Hood saw my PMs (or lack of them) and therefore knew I couldn't be mafia... It's easy to understand. Hood implied an investigator role by saying "virt is village" and then got killed... It's easy to understand.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Anaxagore wrote:
The later people vote the more scummy they will look
Cause scum team will want to organise the lynch to control it