Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 39 of 40
Rockbert wrote:
For the record, Blue had nothing to do with my vote on Tennessee. I knew he was neutral and that he was stirring things up from early on and that he would have to go, I had advocated for his lynching many times. Nobody would listen. I made an error in judgement on Blue for sure, but was not influenced on my desire to kill Tennessee. That was me. In the end it killed us. Still, I had a lot of fun and hope to be included in the next one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mada - could you post the role assignment pm for casey again - i do not see anything about the vest also the spoiler for mdhag, casey, and rock all exactly the same - is that accurate.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Oh no, therr was probably a copy and paste issue like I forgot to copy something. I'll amend
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Rockbert (click to show)

Casey (click to show)

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
casey said he was going to give me or md the vest last night. I don't know why that didn't end up happening...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm going to go TLM for MVP then. I don't think there were even much chats between either R4W and Blue with Rock Thanks for playing guys. I loved seeing the chaos when one of my tricks played out. I'm looking forward to V98's game. It sounds like a more complex one again.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
elysium5
casey said he was going to give me or md the vest last night. I don't know why that didn't end up happening...
Me neither but I got nothing from Casey in the last night phase

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Yes I knew Casey was healing me. I sent the next night action early by mistake. :'(  Luckily I didn't smash the lap top.
Peter V. was just to throw in chaos, knowing it had nothing to do with the game. Given Russian, I thought players would bite. No offence intended MADA.

Well played all. 

I am in for the next one - (PM or Not) should be FUN.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Unfortunately, no matter how many special abilities town had, there is no way town could have won by using logic. Mafia had fake role PM's to use and we didn't have an accurate count of Village, Neutral, Mafia. We would always have issues trusting everyone KNOWING FOR A FACT there was another mafia out there among us. Except there wasn't. We took this as fact because we were told it was fact. We would have needed to win by ignoring all possible outcomes according to counts and playing it random instead of trying to actually figure things out.

We might have been better off guessing how many Village/Neutra/Mafia instead of always being under the wrong assumption thinking it was fact.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in for the next one.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
 mada said
I'm looking forward to V98's game. It sounds like a more complex one again.
i do not think it will be more complex than this one :)
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mada said
I'm looking forward to V98's game. It sounds like a more complex one again.
i do not think it will be more complex than this one :)
Less crazy, more complex probably :)
Edit: mmmmm maybe more crazy haha, will be a tough one to host :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Rockbert wrote:
Looking forward to it Virtuosity!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
caseydentino wrote:
I didn't send Elysium the vest because I forgot...however, it was and is my understanding, based on the previous gifts, that it would not take effect the same night it is gifted. (when I gave Rock double ability he was not able to use it until the following night, 48 hours later, when I gave V98 protective vest he was not able to wear it that same night he also had to wait until the next night phase 48 hours later, not sure why the explosive vest would have been any different except to say in hindsight that "oh it could have totally changed the game- what drama";). So when Rock voted to kill TLM I think that was essentially already game over because no matter who I gave the vest to it wouldn't take effect the same night it was gifted. Kind of checked out after that.