Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 37 of 40
Madagascarter wrote:
Really sorry for the wait. I forgot to charge my phone last night causing my alarm not to sound. Doing this on my lunch break.

Elysium5 is dead. He was village. 5 players remain
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
His Role PM
Spoiler (click to show)

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Yeah it is. Mafia win. I’ll do a proper ending in a few hours. No matter who the lynch mafia will end up winning

Summer 2 Countdown

Tennesseelogman wrote:
gg everyone
wow - is it because mafia killed
enough
villagers to win or because there is now no way for blue to die?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Oh man. So sorry guys, this is on me. I really thought killing Tennessee was the move. I apologize. I went with my gut and my gut was dead wrong. You guys were right and I didn't listen. I enjoyed playing though, fun game and good time with all of you. Hope everyone is safe and has a good day.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
How did Elysium die?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Ready4war wrote:
GG all I had fun. Hope you guys did too
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
elysium5 wrote:
could't casey have gifted a double vote to counter blue?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
gg mafia, neutrals, and everyone really! :) I'm not sure how it's endgame since it's 3 village vs 2 mafia (I'm guessing Bluegoetz actually is mafia and can't be lynched now - if so, being mafia with -2 lynch count is very OP imo).

Even if blue is mafia, village can still win:
Lynch R4W day
Casey protects the kill in the night
Lynch Blue with 3 votes the next day...... Actually would only tie the votes at 3-2=1..... idk.... I guess I have to trust the host knows what he's talking about.

I was very frustrated to be lynched when I had the town bodyguard AND the town inspector on my side, I couldn't believe people genuinely thought I was scum :'( but it was admittedly a very confusing game in which town completely self-destructed (Ely shot town, Anax relentlessly attacked me from minute 1, town ignored the clear evidence that Rockbert was inspector, etc). Nonetheless I'm sure there are justifiable reasons for all these mistakes, given everyone's limited and slightly different perspectives during the game :) I had fun :)

Thanks to Mada for hosting, I'm glad that in the end there were only 3 mafia rather than 4, it seems the game was not only balanced in the end, but highly stacked in town's favour (LOADS of power-roles: Ely's shot, inspector, bodyguard and healer, town distracter, then my role with the ability swapping, the dead voting, and the random targeting actions, all useful in specific situations).

So you have to say, a well-played game by the mafia, sticking to the shadows, remaining fairly anonymous, munching on popcorn watching the town hang, draw, and quarter itself :) Tennessee also put in a good shift, it was fun to watch.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
elysium5
could't casey have gifted a double vote to counter blue?
Ooh, and this! :oooh:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Rockbert wrote:
what a crazy ride!
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.