Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 32 of 40
elysium5 wrote:
elysium5
3V vs 2M + 1N + I don't know if we can still pull this off but we need to try.

I added wrong. Even worse:

3V vs 3M + 1N
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Ready4war wrote:
Yeah this may be mafia vs neutral now. But we can try. I wonder how close clubs was to winning.
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
elysium5 wrote:
So who is the other Neutral?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Is it really Tenn as those 'leaked' messages seem to indicate? Is he mafia? How much was made up? Can anyone verify anything?
elysium5 wrote:
Until someone can add more info. I heard Blue was gunning for me so I will start this one instead of following.

#Lynch Bluegoetz

Ready4war wrote:
I'm not sure who the other neutral is, but whoever it is I think we want to protect them. If they die I think it's game over.. mafia wins
elysium5 wrote:
Then lynch mafia, like I just did, no?
elysium5 wrote:
@Ready4war

One of you or Rockbert is mafia and the other is Village/Neutral.

That is the only reason mafia hasn't killed one of you for the two for one kill.
elysium5 wrote:
Evidence of what?
Ready4war wrote:
I'm convinced that tennessee needs to die next. Anax made it seem very important and he was town.
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman said:
08 Jan 2021, 19:25
i am chatting w almost everyone in excess (one advantage/curse) of being retired. and probably a third of the info i get is flawed. i am going to say this to you and you alone, so if it gets out - i will know you are a blabber mouth :).
if you have any shots left i strongly suggest you shoot blue. he has evil on his mind for you. he is in w rem but if you shoot rem = you will die at the same time. we need to shoot blue and then lynch rem. i can not be seen starting a lynch against rem or blue if i have any chance of keeping their confidence if the lynch attempt fails.
please spill everything to me - at this point, what could it hurt?
it seems that anax and casey have given up already and may be no help now - but there is still only 4 mafia and 6 non-mafia. that in itself makes me believe they are village

elysium5 wrote:
So tenn is mafia or neutral then? That is what you are implying with the vote on tenn> I still say lynch Blue.