Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 30 of 40
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what garbage
if you want to see some more like this - i can forge a whole chat also and make it look real
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am in a chat with readyforwar also and will deny everything. just trust me and my information if you are town
after studying anax's post about me i can more or less prove it is fake ( i did let you all know that i am very logical and study things in detail and remember that i have already pointed out some prior mistakes)

have i EVER referred to r4w as "readyforwar" - that is not my terminology. clearly a made up lie.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would like to take credit for the mafia kill
as a matter of fact i will - 
if you are village or neutral - i controlled everyone else and killed the mafia
if you are mafia or neutral - i controlled all the other kills on village
if you are village or mafia - i will soon make you kill the neutrals

I AM ALL POWERFUL
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
# unlynch rem
# lynch anax
how many people have to testify to anax's inconsistencies and lies before we chat ban him?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
rem is dead, we lynched him already.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Apparently I am still bleeding out!!!  Has anyone received a PM from The all powerful? I am not referring to Tennessee whom I (villager 2OC, Clubs...) also referred to as Ten, TEN, T, Neut, Barry, Father, Dad, Tree, Scum.... LOL  Sorry didn't mean to add a confusing tangent.

Has anyone received a PM from Madagascarter (our moderator of great haunt mechanics)?

My vodka is gone but I found Firesword's stash to kill the pain .

I don't know if I am drunk or if the "Screaming and chaos with people getting possessed left right and centre by spirits" is still at hand.

Hey :hand: back up social distancing!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am the COP :roll:
  I am restoring order. Here is the new ordinance to follow or be lynched

Refer to players by the following;
Mdhaglund, TLM, Blue, Remlburc, Anax, Casey, Rockbert, Elysium5 , Clubs, & R4W

does anybody read 'raw' when you see R4W.  hee hee
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am publicly apologizing to R4W for toying with him in PM about me giving up death bed confession.

I apologize
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if some, many. all of you folks think i am neutral - i go back to one of the crazy statements of anax that actually makes sense . something to the effect of
"if tenn is neutral - then is in the best interest of the village to keep him alive because as long as he is alive = mafia can not win - - and - - - same goes for mafia = keep the known neutral alive so village can not win."
anyway guess there is not reason for a lot of chat now since it is night and mafia have the main night action.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Can we get an up to date tally of who is dead / alive? Here's what I have so far,

1.Elysium5
2.Bluegoetz
3. Hoodlum - dead
4.Mdhaglund
5.Virtuosity98 - dead
6.TennesseeLogman
7.2ofClubs
36.AlexCheckmate
9.Anaxagore
10.Rockbert
11.Ready4War
12.Rodd - dead
13.caseydentino
14.remlburc - dead
15.Firesword - dead
16. Vicious - dead

Am I missing anyone?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann