Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 27 of 40
Mdhaglund wrote:
Madagascarter said:
02 Jan 2021, 09:28
You are Timothy. You are 18 and a student in Dundee training to join the police department. You joined up because you wanted to make the world a better place, a safer place. Recently you have been studying how to determine if someone is lying. What the facial and bodily clues are. Over blinking, fidgeting, stuttering, repeating questions back after being asked them. Yeah, you're clued up on it.

The tour guide looked a little shady though but hey, why not go on a haunted house tour before working out if this guy is good or bad! It'll be great to have a trainy policeman to make sure no-one get's harmed!

In the house there was utter madness though. You couldn't stop this. You wanted too but people were just going crazy. You started to cry. It was uncontrollable. You couldn't even report it. You probably spent an hour in a corner sobbing uncontrollably. You didn't even notice a spirit enter you.

He was good, his name, Herbert. He didn't really want to possess you but knew there were way more dangerous spirits here that could have. He was just going to sit back and let Timothy do his detective work.

At night you can inspect one player to see their role and alignment.
Mdhaglund said:
02 Jan 2021, 18:57
Do I have an action this night?
Madagascarter said:
02 Jan 2021, 19:26
No you don't
Mdhaglund said:
05 Jan 2021, 02:22
#Inspect AlexCheckMate
Madagascarter said:
05 Jan 2021, 09:02
Your vote was stolen last night. Today your vote will count as zero.
Madagascarter said:
05 Jan 2021, 09:05
AlexCheckmate. From observing him last night it is clear he must be mafia! He was way to nervous and avoided talk with almost everyone. Unfortunately you didn't see him kill but you did fall asleep in the early hours of the morning. You believe his ability has sonething to do with switching people's targets
Mdhaglund said:
07 Jan 2021, 03:24
Investigate Elysium5
Madagascarter said:
07 Jan 2021, 09:15
Elysium5. You saw him make the kill! Targeting AlexCheckmate! You initially thought he must be good as AlexCheckmate was bad but in the morning that Elysium5 must be mafia! With a killing ability!
Mdhaglund said:
07 Jan 2021, 09:17
Since I am in training, am i a shitty policeman?
Madagascarter said:
07 Jan 2021, 09:19
Can neither confirm or deny
Mdhaglund said:
09 Jan 2021, 05:00
Investigate Anaxagore
Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:50
Is that another mafia you found? You believe so. Vote stealing, infact any type of stealing is scummy. A definite mafia for sure
Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:51
Also, your vote was stolen again
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't know whether this is fake or not but I'm not killing a potential cop tonight
Anaxagore wrote:
If Mdhaglund is really a bad cop then me Ely and him are confirmed town.
Who is the 4th one? Rockbert as the good cop?
caseydentino wrote:
Anaxagore, you clearly didn't read MD's post. He says he investigated you and that you and Elysium are mafia...He also posted that Madagascarter told him that AlexCheckmate is Mafia even though.....we have AlexCheckMate's Role and he was confirmed to be Village! So either Madagascarter is being too clever again and blatantly saying in PM's that people "must be mafia!" but they're actually village, ORRRRR MD is lying because he's mafia.
remlburc wrote:
Okay so after catching up... not going to post what I understand about each player, I’ll just focus on my lynch reason. Either Anax is mafia, or Tennessee is mafia.

Tennessee: he is saying I’m “100% mafia” to get me lynched (which would end up killing another Village)

Anax: making that whole thing up, but Tennessee has not corrected him in chat.

Or BOTH!

However, let’s just assume I’m wrong. Tennessee is either neutral or mafia. I see it as a win to lynch him because it could be the first non village death. Soooooooo

#lynch Tennessee