Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 24 of 40
Anaxagore wrote:
Mafia should shoot tenesse tonight.
Or the other neutral.
These guys win clause will prevent you to win if they stay alive too long.
2ofclubs wrote:
  RODD VILlAG
1.Elysium5 ViL or Mafia  not possessed
2.Bluegoetz Mafia?
3.Hoodlum Vil good spirit
4.Mdhaglund   ????
5.Virtuosity98 ViL
6.TennesseeLogman  Neutral
7.2ofClubs  ViL
36.AlexCheckmate ViL good spirit
9.Anaxagore  ViL ?
10.Rockbert  ViL   cursed
11.Ready4War ViL Mafi Neut ? cursed
12. Rodd  ViL
13.caseydentino  ViL
14.remlburc  Mafia
15.Firesword alcoholic possessed good spirit
16. Vicious  ViL good spirit
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten what is your win clause and how can you state?  Logically the neutral's win clause will exclude the killing of all village or all mafia .Therefore fight, plan, attack, pm me, lynch, shoot, hack and scribble your symbo of blood ALL with goal to win but to keep me alive.

any bets on how many neuts will pop up after Ten dies  LOL

To be clear there are 2 including Ten.

4 = mafia   4 = Village    2 = Neutrals left
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i did not say that i am neutral - i said that i am claiming to be because it is the logical way for me to stay alive - i am the village idiot

Logically the neutral's win clause will exclude the killing of all village or all mafia
because if all village dies then it would be easy for the mafia to kill the remaining neutral for the win and visa versa.
Live long and prosper
caseydentino wrote:
Rockbert and Ready4War have a curse where if one dies, both die. This is common knowledge. The mafia knows this...yet...they're both still alive.
What does that tell you?
At least one is mafia.
elysium5 wrote:
caseydentino
Rockbert and Ready4War have a curse where if one dies, both die. This is common knowledge. The mafia knows this...yet...they're both still alive.
What does that tell you?
At least one is mafia.
Bingo
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
Ok what evidence do you have on Rock and R4W to support that?  the village can't survive on hunch alone.  Share here or PM.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Maybe R & R are just easy kill and scum is focusing on other vils or neuts.
WRKD4IT
caseydentino wrote:
That kind of makes no sense 2oc. If they took out 2 villagers that's a bigger win. Less chance of getting one of their own lynched. But your defensiveness has been noted.
Rockbert wrote:
How much time is left in the night phase?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
caseydentino wrote:
For the record, my index of suspicion on mafia is as follows:
Elysium: low to moderate
Bluegoatz: High (I don't think both he and 2oC are...likely one or the other imho)
MDHaglund: Moderate (may very well be the silent partner of the mafia- in this format- its not possible to tell- can't be face to face and force him to say something and catch him in any lie, part of the reason I think mafia has too many advantages given online format is already a huge boost)
Tennessee: Moderate to High
2oC: High
Anaxagore: High (both he and tennessee claim to have just made blunders along the way in their campaigns to aggressively lynch villagers or outright mislead- "oh I thought Rodd neutral- whyd you guys let me leave tenn alive lol"..."We have to lynch- no lynching is not an option anymore" *lynches multiple villagers when no lynch was a perfectly reasonable option and more statistically agreeable based on this format*...maybe they're not very good at this game....or maybe one or both are mafia and they are good at this game)
Rockbert: Eh- low to moderate I guess. He seems to be working with Anax a fair amount who I think is either fumbling all over the place or mafia. But if he's mafia we're toast because everyone seems to accept him as the inspector and yet he remains alive- I'm sure if the doctor lives he is protecting Rock.
Ready4War- High...through no fault of his/her own, based on the fact that the curse is there and they both should be dead if they were village
Rem- Moderate to High- it's either him or Tennessee. TBH I think it's slightly more likely Tennessee is mafia, but I guess we'll find out.

After the mafia kills tonight- if it's not R4W or Rockbert it's confirmed that one (or both) are mafia, because killing them both now would secure the game if both are villagers. Rockbert is protected and the mafia won't risk wasting a night trying to kill him imo.

Anyway- good game all. Peace. Go Packers.
2ofclubs wrote:
That wasn't defensiveness .  I am not defending anyone.
I am asking for info to help me make a SANE decision and know if its just speculation or if you have specific info.
Stating a fact that the night isn't over and they maybe dead.
Also they may be alive because mafia are killing a higher target or Neutral Ten.

So to say I am defensive appears that u might be trying put focus on me.
I hope not cuz then I have to ask why (meaning you may be mafia among us).
WRKD4IT