2ofclubs wrote:
FYI the fun has trickled into risk game chat
09 Jan, 20:03
Ready4war: Go bleed out in mafia. I will not share me vodka

LOL

Fun is why we play.
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
home from work now, i've caught up on the discussion (which is smaller than expected) i've started replying to messages.
Bluegoetz is online.
caseydentino wrote:
Lynch MDHaglund

May change later on. I personally prefer a no lynch since it seems at least for the moment that someone has figured out a way to prevent kills and instead there are only wounded. If we could get 5 people to no lynch we could gather more intel tonight and continue to search out actual evidence instead of lynching what could potentially be another (4th?) villager. Lets get it over with.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am confused casey. you say lynch Mdhag then talk of no lynch strat. I know you have change disclaimer. 

As for prevent kills.  Actually delay is more accurate term. We have only a delay time line on death as soon as of now. We don't know if that's repeatable but I guess its low risk at this point. 

So Vote is tentatively   3 for Mdhag

WRKD4IT
caseydentino wrote:
Yes. If I am the only one who votes no lynch, it's useless. The mafia have a 4 person voting block. I don't love voting for MDHaglund without better evidence than "well he never says anything and never defends himself," but if I vote no lynch, and 3 people vote lynch MD, and then the 4 mafia vote to lynch someone else to protect MD, then I just screwed the village. So I'm voting MD unless I hear several people voting no lynch. He's also been on and hasn't said anything, so he's useless as a villager anyway if he doesn't check in.
Ready4war wrote:
I'm stuck between mdhaglund anax or rem. If anyone has info contact me
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Ready4war wrote:
I'm on all day except when sleeping. Usually in a live game tho
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Rockbert wrote:
MDhaglund is online now and shows active, but has said nothing so far.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Mdhaglund wrote:
Im village and dont know what you guys have against me. Been traveling the last 2 days. What do you guys want to know?