Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 25 of 40
caseydentino wrote:
It's speculation....but it's a fact that if they are both village, there is no way for us to stop the mafia from killing one (and therefore both) tonight, and winning the game. You don't need to make a decision. I said my piece and you rebutted, which I found fairly bizarre. We'll see if my "hunch" about one of those two (Ready4War I hope) is correct. It's the best lead I've had all game. V98 was killed with zero evidence against and legitimate evidence for village. Anyone who voted to lynch him/her is on my short list for mafia.
caseydentino wrote:
To that end, Bluegoetz, Mdhaglund, 2ofclubs, remlburc would be my mafia guess if I had a gun to my head.
Hate to leave Anax and Tenn out of the fun but maybe they're the two neutrals. Just my best guess.
2ofclubs wrote:
LOL I get a high rating but no explanation to why like the others.

If you go back through our PM's and our group PM's you will see I'v done nothing or said anything to be a high threat. In fact you will see mafia hunt actions and the good for all claimed village players. Then the there is the Game thread.  I was tempted to post our PMs in defense. But sanity stepped in so I wont give the scum anymore ammo.  enough defending

Believe and vote as your gut tells you,  And as the other village victims have stated the village will be sorry. 

Dr. Peter Venkman - Russian Scientist Interested in the dead. Where do they go, why do they come back? And why don't they all come back? And wierdest of all, why don't most of them come back. Because of your nationality people are naturally scared of you and your education and sanity about such matters make y...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for helping stay awake through the night 
2.5 hours to go. 
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Good morning everyone! This morning you all had a lie in. No TV woke you up, no screaming. Just beautiful sunshine coming through one of the windows ( that you've already tried to smash to no avail). You know it won't actually be warm outside but this is the first time you've seen the Sun since entering the house. It lightens the mood a little. You know you still have to do a head count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. All 10 are still alive! Everything had seemed so lost last night but now it seemed that you were in with a chance.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
I am wounded an need a doctor / medical attention to survive.
Help.
WRKD4IT
Ready4war wrote:
Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:37 am
You can't remember what happened last night. Just when you woke up you were covered in ash!
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
2ofclubs wrote:
wow
no concern or questions on me being wounded.   Going straight to lynch. 

Seems mafiaish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Would all the mafia kindly step forward, tell us your names and a little about yourselves? You know, it could be like show and tell. haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
If you are a true villager, please PM me before I expire. 
I guess now I will get 9 PM's before I die  :roll:

I will haunt you mafia !!!!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Nothing to protect or hide now,  I on my to the spirit world and that's alcohol/spirits induced  LOL

Madagascarter said:
02 Jan 2021, 09:37
You are Dr. Peter Venkman. You are a Russian scientist. Interested in the dead. Where do they go, why do they come back? And why don't they all come back? And wierdest of all, why don't most of them come back. Some of his friends who entered this field of research went crazy, others died, others had to be killed after possession. You are one of the last of this group left alive. You came to Scotland from Romania with more questions than answers and was hoping this tour would be more than just a scare attraction. But it had promise. Someone from no background of touring suddenly hosting a ghost tour.

And this is the most active you've ever seen the dead. You've already got so many answers. All you need to do now is make it out alive.

Because of your nationality people are naturally scared of you and your education and sanity about such matters make your vote more powerful. During the day your lynch vote counts as 2.

Not sure why I was targeted
I assume with the doubling of my vote that many knew of,  the 4 mafia were out numbered.

My PM was previously provided to Hood Ely Anax Casey Rod Vicious Tennessee and probably more
also see my Thread post 50 and 57.  I fill like Rock - The town crazy scientist ~~~~~1.21 GIGAWATT'
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am reaching out you Vicious, help me - be my protecting spirit.
WRKD4IT