Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 22 of 40
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm on the phone without computer since a few days and I can't remember if there are 3 or 4 mafia?
Can someone tell me?

Tennesseelogman wrote:
mada said
Everyone discovers that there are 4 mafias, 2 neutrals and the rest good
- why not just say there are 10 village - are the "good" split into 2 group and that is the 4th faction that is not village and each faction has a part of the key and if those 4 are the only ones left - that is a second win option for them.
he also said
6 people are dead, all good, all village
= post 305 like there might be a difference in good and village

i have no real good theory yet but i am working on it - any input (public or private) is welcome.
anax is right - we need to keep at least 1 neutral alive for village to win - i would think the mafia win clause of enough villagers has been met now they just need to kill the neutrals.

Win Conditions
Village - Get rid of all the mafia and neutrals
Mafia - Get rid of all the neutrals and enough Villagers
Neutral - Ambiguous
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
4 mafia is way too much with 2 neutrals
Especially if they don't need to get rid of everyone and if town has no real power. Is Rockbert a cop? I don't understand his role. He says he knows my ability and Tenesae 's faction. These are two different things.
Why was there 3 murders one night?
My role is lame, can someone speak. We are dead anyway
2ofclubs wrote:
IDK what to say. 
I sent PMs to both anax and rock. There is only 1 thing in there that shouldn't be public from a village point. imo

WRKD4IT
caseydentino wrote:
Yeah I'm good ending this game. I'm pretty over it.
I hate that the mafia was allowed to kill 3 people in one night.
I think they have enough of an advantage knowing who they are without having their own spy, 2 neutrals (which, keeping 4 mafia, ends up taking 2 away from the village), and taking away our conventional spy (only getting tidbits of info instead of seeing roles). Deck was absolutely STACKED for mafia to win this one from the start.
I think among MDHaglund/Bluegoatz/Anax/Rem, there's at least 2-3 mafia. But ultimately I don't think the village stood much of a chance in this format.
caseydentino wrote:
Also it seems like from what Mada said to my message inquiring about this- somehow the village suppressed the announcement that was supposed to be in the main forum of Hoodlum clearing V98? Too much power imo.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it seems that anax and casey are ready to give up. that within itself tells me they are village. i always play to win but the game (risk or mafia or monopoly) goes much better if all play to win until it is over.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
they say giving up but its a lie just like the FPM given up. They just want the other true villagers to give up.  Play to win and game has twist.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
We're suppose to have some cops and I don't know where theyare.
So I'm not giving up but I'll blindly lynch as long as no one has any valuable info
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
Wow...AlexCheckmate is player 36? A typo or special meaning? :ninja:

1.Elysium5
2.Bluegoetz
3.Hoodlum
4.Mdhaglund
5.Virtuosity98
6.TennesseeLogman
7.2ofClubs
36.AlexCheckmate
9.Anaxagore
10.Rockbert
11.Ready4War
12.Rodd
13.caseydentino
14.remlburc
15.Firesword
16. Vicious

We are 10 players remaining.
Tenesse is probably neutral by I'm not touching him. Let's let the mafia kill him.
So that means we are still 5 against 4 tomorrow.
So I think we still have a chance