Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 19 of 40
Tennesseelogman wrote:
rock send me what evidence you think you have on me and i will help clear your eyes. i have had no recent chat w you - the last time we talked, i told you who cursed you and what it meant. - remember?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
concerning virt98

hood made a statement - that statement was not in any way verified as true . if you go back and read post #95 and 103 on page 7 you will see.
Once per night you can review the footage of 1 player to view 3 things that that player has said in Private Convosations. These will be announced in the main forum at the start of the day.
Hood was never given the results of any investigation he did and nothing was announced in the main forum.
i'm just saying virt98 may be village, neutral, or mafia based solely on that argument which is the only thing he has been hanging on to.
if anybody else agrees with this logic (not necessarily the conclusion) please back me up

Oh shoot. I swear I didn't read that thing about the main forum. I guess Hood never did clear me... Anax, I can no longer blame you for our feuds over the last few days haha

Anyway, we have an inspector guaranteeing that Tennessee is neutral, which is why I voted tennessee both yesterday and today. Aaaaand if I was scum I definitely would have killed one of the cursed so that we'd get 2 kills for the price of 1. Also, if I was scum I would kill Rockbert due to him appearing to be an inspector (he claimed to me tennessee was neutral).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ok so let me get this straight:

An inspector just told everyone that Tennessee is a neutral.
I have known about the inspector for two days and one night. The inspector is still alive.
I am voting with the inspector.
Then Anax, Tennessee, and Remlburc decide that I need to be lynched..............

Guys, either you are mafia/neutrals, or you are refusing to see facts.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Tennesseelogman wrote:
to who else did rock claim to be the spy? i think you just got him shot whether he is or not.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
to who else did rock claim to be the spy? i think you just got him shot whether he is or not.

Well if we lynch wrong we lose anyway...... And there's still a bodyguard to save rockbert anyway
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
If you were town you would have tried to help me solve
You just say you're cleared but you're not
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I just said that I wasn't cleared.

But I genuinely believed I was! I didn't read that bit about it being announced in the forums. And so, believing I was cleared, I couldn't believe you weren't seeing my points, so of course I didn't work with you!

But the main point right now is, we can't afford to lynch a townie, and Rockbert is literally fedding us a neutral, what's stopping you voting Tennessee?
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
Cause mafia win condition is to kill all neutrals
And we need his vote to beat the scum team
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anax, right now we're in a position where a failed lynch pretty much loses us the game. Risking a vill-kill here is sheer lunacy if indeed you are town. So I'm guessing you're not.

Anyway, for our own safety, it has to be Tennessee today.
Day Actions:

caseydentino wrote:
caseydentino wrote:  Posted: 02 Jan 2021, 19:37 
Post #22
Hello all, I am village. I am asking the investigator to PM me after investigating and clearing me tonight. I have something to give you that I believe may aid in our search :)

POST #22!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU INVESTIGATED AND CONTACTED ME.