Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 35 of 40
Bluegoetz wrote:
Madagascarter said:
02 Jan 2021, 09:23
You are John. You are 24 years old. Good Christian man. You were taking your girlfriend Sabina on a date. You thought it wasn't going to be great haunted house but it would be fun though, right?

Upon entering the haunted house and seeing the screaming all around you began to pray. Then unbelievably you recieved your answer. It was alright. God is in control and has instruction for you. He wants you to cheer people up here until they can work out a way to get out. This place is bad enough to send people crazy so needs someone faith filled to boost everyones morale till the mafia are defeated!

Because of your efforts no-one really wants you Lynched. Your vote count starts on -2.
Rockbert wrote:
That would seem to check out then. This is what Mada sent me, (ability included)

Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:49
Bluegoetz is not one of the souls you're looking for. He has no place in hell. His power has some defence against being voted.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Wow. My head is spinning. I am getting so much information/disinformation from people now that I am not sure what to make of it. I have to go for a few hours. I'll check back in later.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
caseydentino wrote:
So:
Tenn- Generally recognized to be mafia or neutral, believes he should be left alive to lynch soon to be unlynchable Blue (after one more death (including Tennessee's? Are the numbers correct?), he cannot be killed)
Blue- Rock believes he's cleared, Mada response leaves some room for interpretation. Rock is the only one who has investigated him and cleared him. But from leaked chats it seems he is certainly mafia, which leads me to believe...
Rock- I think he is a 3rd neutral with a win clause condition of keeping Blue alive, hence why he won't give him up as mafia. If this is true we're basically screwed because Rock won't vote against Blue, so Blue may already be unlynchable.
R4W- Strongly believed to be mafia, I believe across the board, only alive so that Rock lives. But perhaps it's time to lynch him and sacrifice Rock :(

Elysium- Been cleared by MD
MD- Been cleared by Rock
Casey- Been cleared by Rock

Am I forgetting anyone?
caseydentino wrote:
Preferred lynch vote: Blue- then R4W- then Tenn (if he's willing to vote with village block we ought to keep him alive, but as the russian says in Rocky, if he dies, he dies)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
About Tennessee...
Madagascarter said:
05 Jan 2021, 08:51
TennesseeLogMan. Well! There he is! That is one of the souls that escaped hell! He doesn't know he's been possessed because the ghost was sneaky about it. He is a neutral faction. With ability of distraction. You don't care about his motive though. He has to go!

this is not accurate - i do not have the power of distraction but of disorientation - so either rock is lying or he got dis - something (oriented, stracted, imbobulated, etc)

About Bluegoetz:

Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:49
Bluegoetz is not one of the souls you're looking for. He has no place in hell.

Rockbert said:
09 Jan 2021, 13:11
okay, can I know his alignment? I thought that was one of the things I found out.
Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 14:08
All the souls you are looking for are mafia or neutral. There are only 4 souls though and more mafia and neutrals. This doesn’t mean he is 100% village but you could guess that he was.
this means that of the 6 non-village (mafia and neutral) only 4 would come up as
one that you are looking for

therefore again either rock is lying or he has been misinformed/lead astray

all this to say - under these circumstances of partial spy abilities that can be altered to be in direct conflict w the truth = nobody is cleared until they are dead
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
that is correct
i have laid it all out for you - my goal is for all to die (except me)
so that seems on the surface to make me a target - but what i have going for me is that neither mafia nor village can win as long as i am alive. so until you find and kill the other neutral and know his win clause (which might be to be the last neutral alive) - it is best for each side for me not dead.to prevent the other from winning = you must get all the other things in line and then kill me.
Live long and prosper
Ready4war wrote:
I call bs tennessee. If that is your win clause you would lie about it.. we have only played 2 games of risk and 2 mafia. But I'm onto you like white on rice. Flies on ____ lol
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes - i have done my fair share of lying in this game (we all have) but tell us anything that conflicts w the logic that i have put forth instead of just having an emotional outburst.
is anyone disputing the fact that blue becomes unlynchable after tonight? no - he has admitted above that his
vote count starts on -2.
the math is undeniable - so you must believe 100% that for him to live to end is part of your win clause (mafia, village, or neutral)
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
yes - i have done my fair share of lying in this game (we all have) but tell us anything that conflicts w the logic that i have put forth instead of just having an emotional outburst.
is anyone disputing the fact that blue becomes unlynchable after tonight? no - he has admitted above that his
vote count starts on -2.
the math is undeniable - so you must believe 100% that for him to live to end is part of your win clause (mafia, village, or neutral)

I take exception to that. I have not lied! :)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote count is now
blue - 3 - ely, TLM, casey minus 2 = 1
TLM - 3 - blue, r4w, rock        = 3

it could and should hopefully change to
blue - 5 - ely, TLM. casey, rock, mdhag minus 2 = 3
TLM - 2 - blue (mafia), r4w (mafia partner)    = 2
Live long and prosper
Ready4war wrote:
      I do not believe I need him alive at all. I believe you need him dead and right now (as in tonight).. I think you are going to win if he dies. Something fishy going on. Why else would anex warn me that you absolutely need to die? Then come up dead.. I don't lie in this game like you do. I play straight forward. Let's see what works better being honest or lying
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Rockbert wrote:
Mada told me I am possessed by one of the four guardians of hell and that my goal is to get the 4 souls that escaped hell, they are all mafia or neutral. Below is what he said about Tennessee,

Rockbert said:
04 Jan 2021, 12:46
okay,

so, in case my above message did not count because it was not during the N1 phase, can I say #INSPECT Tennesseelogman as my official first N1 use of my ability?

Thanks!

sorry for being all over the place on that.
Madagascarter said:
05 Jan 2021, 08:51
TennesseeLogMan. Well! There he is! That is one of the souls that escaped hell! He doesn't know he's been possessed because the ghost was sneaky about it. He is a neutral faction. With ability of distraction. You don't care about his motive though. He has to go!

Bluegoetz is not one of the souls I am looking for, so at this point, even though Blue has a -2 vote on him, I still think we kill who we know is neutral. Tennessee is neutral and killing him ends his win clause and keeps us all alive another day. Who's to say Blue won't die in the night? I understand the logic of wanting to lynch him now because he becomes unlynchable. I get that, but what if he's village? Then we would have killed what 9 village now? we've lost 8 and killed 1 mafia. I have to stay on lynching Tennessee. all those messages that Tennessee showed me and everyone else could have easily been fabricated by him. He states he is retired and spends all day on this. It wouldn't be difficult for someone to fabricate those things.
Respect Tennessee, you play a good game. Hats off. But I have to keep my eye on the ball here. I know he is neutral, I don't know that Blue is mafia or not.

#Lynch Tennessee. 
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.