Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 34 of 40
Ready4war wrote:
Ely we have been talking other than dining the game we all played. Just trust me he needs to die. He is neutral but his win clause is coming up soon. If he doesn't die the game will be over soon.
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Ready4war is online.
Ready4war wrote:
Really tennessee? Does you azz ever get jealous of the _____ that comes out of your mouth? You are good at lying I will give you that
Ready4war is online.
Rockbert wrote:
#Lynch Tennesseelogman
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ready4war wrote:
Playing* not dining. Sorry the auto correct on my phone is terrible
On post #496
Ready4war is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hey no offense but R4w

You're a mean one
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Mr. R4w, you're a bad banana
Mr. R4w, with the greasy black peel
You're a vile one
You got termites in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile
Mr. R4w
You're a foul one
Friends you don't have none
I wouldn't touch you with a 39-and-a-half foot pole!
You're a monster
Your heart's an empty hole
You're a goner
You got garlic in your soul
You got garlic in your soul
Mr. R4w
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
So tenn is mafia or neutral then? That is what you are implying with the vote on tenn> I still say lynch Blue.

Tennessee is NEUTRAL. Bluegoetz is likely village so please do not lynch him. we cannot lose another villager. I am posting below everything that I have on the matter.

About me:

Madagascarter said:
02 Jan 2021, 09:42
You are Scott. You are around 50 years old, divorced & both kids have left home. You work as a Lawyer and have been working from home for a long time. You signed up to this tour because you were fed up of lockdowns and tier systems and just wanted to do something fun. But the house has a really creepy aura about it. It was telling him that living things just don't belong here. This was a place for the dead.

Then it happened... a feeling of whiplash and sickness overcame you. Your core temperature froze for minutes. You screamed and screamed until finally a burning feeling erupted from your heart. It hurt for a minute. The burning continued but felt comfortable after a while. The spirit that entered you introduces itself as Tyler.

Tyler was one of the guardians of Hell. 4 of it's spirits had escaped it's grasp. The 5th was none of it's business. He doesn't care about him.

During the night you can inspect another player to get their allignment and abilities.

Rockbert said:
02 Jan 2021, 13:42
Thank you. Quick question. So, I am the inspector then? Do I find out the abilities of someone or can I assume their abilities? Based on the guardian from hell part I am guessing I am mafia then? Sorry for all the questions, I just woke up and my head is spinning a bit. Thanks for doing this!
Madagascarter said:
02 Jan 2021, 13:43
No. Not mafia. All Tyler cares about is getting 4 escaped souls back. Then he'll leave you to guard hell again.

About Tennessee...

Rockbert said:
04 Jan 2021, 12:46
okay,

so, in case my above message did not count because it was not during the N1 phase, can I say #INSPECT Tennesseelogman as my official first N1 use of my ability?

Thanks!

sorry for being all over the place on that.
Madagascarter said:
05 Jan 2021, 08:51
TennesseeLogMan. Well! There he is! That is one of the souls that escaped hell! He doesn't know he's been possessed because the ghost was sneaky about it. He is a neutral faction. With ability of distraction. You don't care about his motive though. He has to go!

About Bluegoetz:

Rockbert said:
09 Jan 2021, 03:35
changing my inspection, #inspect Bluegoetz please.

Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 08:49
Bluegoetz is not one of the souls you're looking for. He has no place in hell.

Rockbert said:
09 Jan 2021, 13:11
okay, can I know his alignment? I thought that was one of the things I found out.
Madagascarter said:
09 Jan 2021, 14:08
All the souls you are looking for are mafia or neutral. There are only 4 souls though and more mafia and neutrals. This doesn’t mean he is 100% village but you could guess that he was.

on Caseydentino and Mdhaglund:

Rockbert said:
11 Jan 2021, 00:05
Hello Madagascarter,

with my double action given by Caseydentino I would like to:

#inspect Caseydentino
#inspect MDHaglund

Thank you.

Rockbert
Madagascarter said:
11 Jan 2021, 08:41
Both are not souls you are looking for. They have no place in hell.

There you go all. It's laid out. I did not share any village abilities because I don't want the mafia to know them, I did share Tennessee's because he is neutral. #LYNCH TENNESSEE
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ready4war wrote:
Bahaha tennessee tries to lighten the mood. Rock probably doesn't believe you due to the fact of your non stop lying through your teeth tenn
Ready4war is online.
Ready4war wrote:
Thank you rock. That is pretty much the point I'm trying to get across.
Ready4war is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i may re-state some of these things later/closer to the end of the day - but -

is there any question that i prompted the swing to lynch rem (mafia) away from mdhag (unknown) when i revealed that rem and blue were mafia. and that i disoriented the shot from rem to 2oclubs to prove what i was saying was true.- since i announced in pm to several of my intent to disorient him
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
In the words of Ron burgundy that escalated quickly. But not really Tenn has had this planned for a while me thinks.

Ely I was suspicious of you because you had a one shot kill you used, which is usually given to neutral or mafia. yes sometimes to village but there seems to be an abundance of inspectors and such already. so yes you were on my list of suspicious. (so are/were others)

I re-read the entire thirty pages of the forum last night and Casey was almost inactive the beginning of the game, and has completely changed playing style. seems like the time he started talking to tenn.

Rock and MD both of you have claimed to be inspectors, seems like its up to you to decide

If you lynch me I'll echo V98. Tenn is playing to his own ends and I don't think it lines up with the majority of you, or minority at this point.

#lynch tenn
Bluegoetz wrote:
also 20c had a separate win clause. we've all seen it now. I seriously doubt its the only one
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i was given the role of neutral but as a mafia infiltrator - therefore i was part of the mafia chat group and knew everything that was going on before it happened. once i saw that the mafia were about to get too strong - i showed my hand to several - one was anax who could not keep his mouth shut and blew my cover. my win clause is that i have to be the last one alive (almost impossible and i have complained to mada about that)
r4w is now really really mad at me and wants me lynched - don't waste it on me because he will now kill me tonight and that will save another one of you. i can not now win but my only 1% chance is if blue gets lynched. i (and probably you too) can not win against somebody that cannot be lynched.
Live long and prosper
Ready4war wrote:
Tennessee you are starting to sound desperate. Maybe you talked a little too much this game? I am on to you. You are mafia and also very very clever
Ready4war is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I think Bluegoetz and Ready4War should share their role PMs from Mada here.
- Thomas Mann