Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 10 of 40
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I read the disclaimer; wasn't interested in it.
Was looking for the reason behind the vote.
You gave it now and it's fully satisfactory.

For the time being I'm going to !Lynch Vicious.

I often see her drop out due to inactivity; she made a few active/fluff posts thus far. Could indicate something is keeping her active (instant trust circle with communication (mafia))
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
This thread is such a mess.

Perhaps some shared information would be useful for town. I'm considering sharing some of my role PM just to get things moving.

Ely, where are you? You claimed town, tried to lead, then disappeared in the crucial day phase. Let's hear something please :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Sooooooooooo people I'd love to hear from:

1. Ely (just saying "why didn't anyone inspect me?" isn't enough, given your day 1 posts :))
2. Bluegoetz (silent)
3. Caseydentino (silent)
4. Remilburc (silent)
5. Rodd (you've said a few questionable things)
6. Vicious (what do you have to say to Alex?)

BUT first I'd like to say Lynch Tennesseelogman because he claimed to me via PM the following: "i do thou have a group going and i have loads of info (how much is true -idk)"... BUT then I see no leadership in the forum thread to guide us to an informed lynch. If you do have this information, why are you not helping us on our way to an informed town decision here? You are leaving the town in the dark, why? Also, you lynch voted Hood for no reason yesterday, and he turned out to be village.

I might change my vote to any of the listed players above if they don't show up here, we need communication!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Bluegoetz wrote:
I am here, I usually like to sit back the first round and kind look at the game mechanics and figure out what's going on; then see who is trying to do what. this time around I can't figure this game out. too many variables (maybe). I will share that i got distracted last night and according the moderator i've never felt better?
Ready4war wrote:
I wanna vote rodd because I have a feeling he cursed me and rock. But I don't know if that hill heal us or harm us.
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Tennesseelogman wrote:
v98 - you are one of the few i have not had extensive pms with.
this is part of my take on things - -
sharing pms is not reliable since mafia (and i assume neutrals) were given fake pms by mada. - therefore they would have the same structure and grammar as the real ones. - they might even sound more convincing than the real due to mada's desire to make them so. i do not think there is a traditional village spy or shooter. i think that a few of the village actions are activated or enhanced by each other. i think we have a doctor who can save and a priest who can revive. i think some have 2 lynch votes. i think 2 can prevent a mafia kill shot and another can delay the shot"s effect.

i think if all the people w these and other abilities would fess up it would make the village job a slam dunk. it would also make the mafia targeting priority much easier - therefore we are all reluctant to tell publicly. much has been shared privately and those of you who have refused to talk in private will not likely learn as much nor be as likely deceived as me and others.
we that think we know things will not all vote the same so as to not draw attention to ourselves and are more suspicious of those who have shared little or confusing/contradictory info
i am barry - i can disorientate someone - a lousy extra power because if i choose the wrong person who might actually be inspecting a mafia = then they get a wrong report. or if i choose a mafia their shot is not as effective but i do not get a report from mada as to what effect i had - so i will hold on to it until i get a better idea of who to use it on.
how was all that for speaking out - - now - - doctor save me every night.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
somebody needs to give vote count by 9pm cst usa so i will know where we are and if i need to change my vote to make it count. day is over at 2am cst
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
and there should be 15 votes today or i will lead the charge to lynch the no lynchers and abstainers
Live long and prosper
remlburc wrote:
Hello! I am here. Sorry for not saying much, but I don’t know who to trust. This is my first game of mafia, so I am trying to figure things out. It’s actually harder than I expected, but that is probably caused by the complexity of the theme and me not having any extensive PM conversations. This what I will tell the group about my role:

I am a villager name Zoey, 29 years old, tall, fair, and light on my feet. Blah blah blah about why I’m here. I like to hunt and stuff, unimportant. Unless I should share the whole thing to not seem suspicious?
I am not exactly comfortable with sharing my ability so not to be a target. PM me for details.

There seems to be a lot of conversations happening behind the scenes. If someone would like to include me, that would be cool. But I am still not sure who to trust.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3532/haunted-house-mafia/post/63002#post-63002
I'm sure I wasn't inspected (unless it was a mafia inspection)

Virtuosity98
1. Ely (just saying "why didn't anyone inspect me?" isn't enough, given your day 1 posts :))
Not quite what I said. I did not ask why. I merely posted what my message was from last night.

I just hope the same plan was used by the two players who are the inspector and the doc on someone else so we did not waste a night.

I also wanted to let others know how my night went so they would have the info as I only just back online now since my last post.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
rodd wrote:
#lynch alexcheckmate
# lynch tennessee. Just because.
Rockbert wrote:
#lynch Tennessee
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.