• 595 posts
  • Page 7 of 40
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not sure what the confusion is.

Rodd - lynch votes cast by Anax & Hood
Hood - lynch votes cast by FireSword & TLM
No lynch - votes cast by Clubs,, Rock, Vicious & V98

2, 2 & 4  so 4 no lynch wins
Ties equaled no lynch in past games. Assume the same.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
oops correction there were 5 not 4 no lynch votes. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
I think V98s point was that the breakdown only included who voted for who. Not actual scores for each vote. If that makes sense. Mada didnt say Rodd- 2 Votes, etc. He just said who voted for him. V98 means that maybe some people’s votes weigh more than others.

Time will tell if this is a valid point by V98 or just him trying to cause confusion.
Rockbert wrote:
Who else has been cursed? am I the only one?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
That I know of.   FYI - Don't confuse it with possessed.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
does anybody have the power to lift the curse? has anybody fessed up to placing the curse? it sounds like a mafia or neutral power. can anybody read what the curse says if it were sent to you?
pm me with any answers (or questions).
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
well, I don't know what the words are, only that they are supposedly in Latin. So far nobody else has said anything about being cursed. Also, I used my night ability (or requested to) have not heard anything on the results yet.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Ready4war wrote:
Rock you must have missed it. I told you last night that I was also cursed in latin
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Rockbert wrote:
Just saw that R4W, I sent you a private message just now.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
D2 is starting!

You all awake to a rusty TV in the corner of the room turning on. You didn't think that that worked but it seemed to to showing Nicholas Sturgen and she was announcing a national lockdown. You cannot meet with anyone outside your own house hold. It is great to get some news from home but it was not good news. And they were leaving this place as soon as possible. Then the news got more local.

"There was a murder in the upstairs bathroom. Go and see." The Newsreporter repeated over and over. So the group cautiously went upstairs and they found a dead body. It was a distressing sight there was blood and gore everywhere. Infact, it looked like there was a symbol painted on the floor with blood. Her face was lying downwards. Mdhaglund went forward and found that the dead body was Hoodlum's. She had multiple Camera's set up and it was still recording. Would there be any vital evidence here?

You review the footage and see that there wasn't a clear shot of the murderer, however, Hoodlum in her final words revealed "I'm Sally, a journalist. I just wanted to publish a story here. I'd set up Camera's around the house hoping to listen in to their secrets convosations. If anyone can help me, I need help. Can anyone heal me, even hear me? Please. Her voice faded away. Tragic.

Downstairs the newsreporter reported Hoodlums full Role pM
Spoiler (click to show)

There is no other news and the TV turns off. This is the first death in the house. What you thought was madness us now reality.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Guys, we need info. Could the latin-speaker please contact Rockbert and R4W?
Hood said I am village, his last words in the forum before he died actually :o not sure how he knew that since I haven't had any private conversations with anyone yet. Except Mada. Maybe he saw my conversation with Mada, I don't know.
In any case, him saying "virt is town" probably painted a target on his back since mafia would have assumed he was the inspector.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).