Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 4 of 40
Rockbert wrote:
Tennessee, I got the message this morning that I was cursed but I don't know what the curse is because it was spoken in Latin. No idea what that means.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
That's funny, Anax. You take something I said that was pretty straight forward and understandable and try to make it confusing. Now that is your style if you are trying to put attention on others in order to keep it off yourself. Hmm...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it would seem possible to translate it somewhere on the interweb - but as many of you know - i am not computer savvy. send it to me privately and i can have my pastor do it (i hope it's not too bad or he might think i'm playing w the wrong crowd)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
that would be helpful, but I don't know the words, only that I was cursed in Latin.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Just wanted to point something interesting out.

Mafia - Get rid of all the neutrals and enough Villagers
Whats enough?
Given that - all the 'math' thats done is skewed
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
still no word from alex or v98. i know it is only day 1 but should be long enough chime in somewhere. alex was on the d12 site today. v98 has not been on today and no active games going = he may not know the game has started. he should have gotten at least 2 messages at 1st - one from me and one from ely. he could simply be mafia and laying low.
my vote can be swayed but for now i say
#lynch alex - he had too much fun in the last game, lived til the bitter end, and now that he is killable = he should die
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
It is ironic that it was singled out on neutrals when we're all being ambiguous. :P

ambiguous (of language) open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made. *

Ghostly (just a fun adjective no ambiguous intent)  LOL

(*) So where Hood claims all neutrals are bad in this game may no be so.
"Just the facts mam" unless "You cant handle the truth"
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Wow 2ofclubs, I don't know what to make of what you just said. Seems like a big cup of confusion to me. I'm guessing that is your intent, and if so, well done.
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
I think I forgot to announce how long the day would be. 24 hours meaning 9 and a half hours remaining

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
so we are still in Day 1 then?

I am not voting for any lynching today. I feel I need more information.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
I am on the fence - don't want to vote and kill an innocent villager just for sake of placing vote.
So as of now
"NO Lynch:"    but we have 8+ hrs for more to be revealed and that can change.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
At Rockbert confusion not intended.

(*) So where Hood claims all neutrals are bad in this game may no be so.

I am not for killing on mis-information or assumption.  I agree with Anaxgor that just sitting and letting mafia pick us off is not a good stance either. 

Between a Rock & a hard place. 

PM me if anyone has a Key to this.
WRKD4IT
Ready4war wrote:
If anyone wants to trade info feel free to message me. I haven't had any contact yet except with tennessee. And idk how much I trust him.
We will not appreciate water until the well runs dry -Benjamin Franklin
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am the only one to offer info 1st in exchange for other's. i do have a trust group going and others are welcome if we feel your info is true. now that i have put that out there - village doc and spy need to contact me so we can co-ordinate our attack. we have some pretty good theories but need verification. doc please save me as i am now a high priority mafia target.
Live long and prosper