Game Thread!
  • 595 posts
  • Page 3 of 40
Tennesseelogman wrote:
still night 0 - i think day 1 starts at 2am central time - you in mtn or pacific time?
Live long and prosper
FireSword wrote:
Hello All, I am an active villager! First time playing this online, but I have played mafia in person before, so I have the concept. I am not sure if my name is important or not, but I do love my beer! (also, my name starts with an S. Not sure if I should share my full name yet.)
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
still night 0 - i think day 1 starts at 2am central time - you in mtn or pacific time?

I am mountain time. Thanks!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Day 1 has started! On a positive note I think everyone is active!

There weren't a lot of actions this night everyone in the house was confused about what was happenning, scared to leave the group. Scared at what other crazy stuff would happen inside the house. They tried to break down the walls and the door but to no avail. So as everyone huddled together they tried to stay calm and build trust. No-one could really believe there was a mafia group in haunted house but no-one would co-operate in presenting the 4 parts of the key.

No one died but it appears the worst is yet to come.a

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
lynch Tennesseelogman, he smells fishy
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hood knows (thinks) i am village and just wants to stir the pot. bad, bad, idea. check out those who have said nothing here in the public forum - from my experience - mafia want to lay low initially just to see if the village will kill it's on folks off without having to say anything. v98, alax, anex, and rodd have said nothing. others have said nothing except things like "i'm here"
Live long and prosper
rodd wrote:
i'm still trying to figure out what time it is and whose side i'm on? hahahaha.
i see a ghost
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
hood knows (thinks) i am village and just wants to stir the pot. bad, bad, idea. check out those who have said nothing here in the public forum - from my experience - mafia want to lay low initially just to see if the village will kill it's on folks off without having to say anything. v98, alax, anex, and rodd have said nothing. others have said nothing except things like "i'm here"

i think you are neutral. if i think you are neutral then it's not a bad bad idea. we have shared roles. i won't reveal what you have said but it leans toward neutral. good neutral or bad neutral?
they are all bad this game. win clause for village is to eliminate neutrals and mafia. i don't think you will get lynched. it will be a no lynch day. but if by chance you do, or if it backfires and i do, then at the least, it will offer up more information than what we have now.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
I was cursed! who here speaks Latin?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Anaxagore wrote:
Madagascarter
I think all Role PMs are out. We'll start on Night 0. We'll end it at 10pm British Winter time. If you can't work out what side you are on, if you don't have a fake Role PM you are village. There won't be many actions first night. So we should be able to get the few that do need to come in by then

Alright, I haven't started really playing yet, as i'm often killed early when i do.
But i'm village this time and my role is not very useful so i better do some solving.

The above quote means if some of you have already integrated some "trust circle", you've actually probably given your role to the scum team or some neutrals.
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
Madagascarter wrote: I don't know if Village is the right term but I'm using it.
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3532/haunted-house-mafia/post/62841#post-62841

I will respond using those terms to describe my role:

I am village.

The mafia will already know this as I am not one of them and they know who each other are.

If you are not mafia, I am putting myself out there so we can win. I will happily sacrifice myself if you can use any knowledge gained from this to help you win. If there is a Doctor's role, save me. If there is a Investigator role, Investigate/Inspect me.

This way, the doctor and the inspector can confirm my role and get a leg up in the game as I will hopefully live through the first night, depending on what the host allows for night 0 actions..

I do not think I will live long coming out strong like this as the Mafia, or whatever this extra introductory 'ghost thing' is about will turn out to be will certainly be gunning for me now...and I implore you to use that info, please, but I think that telling you all here will help the village, my faction, win.

Feel free to comment here or message me if you have any questions about my motives. I will gladly answer them publicly or privately if it helps the village to win.

If we work this right, I can live just long enough to ensure the Village will win.

Beware, Mafia will cast doubts on my statements but if you are the investigator, you will know right away if I am lying if you inspect me and can build a trust source from there with the Doctor/Save role based on this info.

Also, there has to be some very important scenario having to do with these posted Neutral, Ambiguous, and Ghost insinuations:
Win Conditions
Village - Get rid of all the mafia and neutrals
Mafia - Get rid of all the neutrals and enough Villagers
Neutral - Ambiguous

I don't know if Village is the right term but I'm using it.

Why would the scum team shoot you in particular? Especially if you claim you're not cop or doc. I don't understand
Anaxagore wrote:
Don't build trust circle when it's public info that scums have fake Pms.
Investigate on your own, let strong townies do the job. It keep the scums in the dark.

Anaxagore wrote:
#Lynch Elysium5

I don't understand your strategy and you almost never play this way usually.

I could switch if i get some explanation.
Anaxagore wrote:
rodd
i'm still trying to figure out what time it is and whose side i'm on? hahahaha.
i see a ghost

Actually this is more fishy.

#Lynch rodd