Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 3 of 23
Sygmassacre wrote:
Syg checking in.....for what its worth. Happy camping everyone
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
dough_boy wrote:
So the Spy is pretty much screwed? They have to somehow find out who the Rebels are without revealing their role to the Campers. So while it is 10 on 4 it is essentially 10 - 3 - 1 until that 1 has been folded in.

Also since it is N0 we are really just waiting on the Cop to inspect someone? Since there can be no kill "tonight" then the Doctor doesn't need to save anyone and because there is virtually no discussion the Vigilante shouldn't probably shoot someone.
Kyla wrote:
Yeah haha, poor spy. Yep pretty much, I also feel like a N0 would give people enough time to talk and lynch someone the next day instead of no lynch
Hoodlum wrote:
I have read kylas message but my day 1 vote is still for Jimi. I have a gut feeling about him. He is not acting normal. He smells of baked beans in this game.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
lolll. i sent everyone a message without adding them..did it in bulk and only added their names in the title..so kyla and ely got 13 messages just sent to them ughhh.
take 2
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
Please, don't claim camper and don't claim PR. The mafia have an Alchemist, that means if doctor is protecting inspector then alchemist can neutralize the doctor and then mafia can fire at inspector. Ultimately, the alchemist is our biggest threat so that is the person who we need to find. Also just saying, I enjoyed that chocolate, thanks for not guarding it carefully enough :) 

My job was to count the chocolate, not guard the chocolate...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
lolll. i sent everyone a message without adding them..did it in bulk and only added their names in the title..so kyla and ely got 13 messages just sent to them ughhh.
take 2

It's a good thing I love reading messages...that, and counting chocolate, of course;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dwcalvert wrote:
This is gonna sound REALLY stupid... (but then again, when it comes to technology, I'm a bit stupid...).

How do I quote a prior post? (like elysium just did in both above me)... When I copy and paste, it looks really terrible, but I want to reply to someone from earlier without taking up half a page of copy/paste formatting... Help?
Kyla wrote:
Click the wee arrow at the top of a message. There's an arrow then -> | Posted: 1 minute ago | Post #39

Game things. Just in case people didn't see. Updated a couple times (click to show)
dwcalvert wrote:
Kyla
Click the wee arrow at the top of a message. There's an arrow then -> | Posted: 1 minute ago | Post #39

Thanks! (NOW I feel REALLY stupid...)

Game things. Just in case people didn't see. Updated a couple times (click to show)
Jimi wrote:
Hoodlum
I have read kylas message but my day 1 vote is still for Jimi. I have a gut feeling about him. He is not acting normal. He smells of baked beans in this game.

Hoody you know deep inside it's not me, I am just mad that someone stole my chocolate

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Whos in charge of the scary camp fire stories?

And if anyone starts singing Kumbaya im insta-voting them
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
Kumbaya??? When don't use that in our camps here in Jordan.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman