Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 7 of 23
skarni wrote:
mada u have any explanation in why lynching mayba?

and you Plamper about lynching dwcalvert?
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
mayba's had a good run laying low in all the games. i think overall it's a good choice for a sacrifice that might offer up a lead and maybe get lucky. It's been 3 games of laying low, getting to the end. She's had a good run.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
Mayba is a she?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
dunno. apparently..try and stay focused jimi. :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm lynching Mayba because mafia generally try not to draw any attention to themselves and that is not Hood. Also Mayba hasn't died yet so I letting a player who has died early in all other games (dough boy) live a little and fully enjoy the game. Also please don't do claiming, will reveal PR's.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Also, I'm not sure who plamper is? It sounds like the food rations or the basket has a vote as well!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Plampers help keep you dry at night
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dwcalvert wrote:
Plamper is my hashtag from earlier... Since there aren't "vanillagers" in this game, I created #plamper ("plain camper";)... Sheesh... Read the forums, folks!
dwcalvert wrote:
elysium5
Plampers help keep you dry at night

But I like this too! ;)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Mada, Hood, Syg and Skarni are the filthy chocolate eaters based on the forum so far.

I'll start with my love.
#lynch Sygmassacre
You have a keen military mind Pod...
dough_boy wrote:
sbsportz5
#lunch mayba
Wow...we are taking this to the extreme! Doing a little cannibalism? Kyla didn't say where our "camp" was. Is it called Terminus?
huskers01 wrote:
Dam we haven't learned a lesson in blind lynching. Last game was full of it. So quickly we pull the trigger. Just saying