Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 10 of 23
Kyla wrote:
The camp wakes to a loud BOOM outside. Everyone looks to where Madagascar's hut use to be and sees that a plane has crashed there! As people sift through the wreckage they find bibles and broken godly statues but no extra food. The camp agrees that he must of been just a regular camper..

Day 2 for 48 hours or until a majority lynch count.
Hoodlum wrote:
1. @Hoodlum
2. @skarni
3. @Jimi
4. @Sygmassacre
5. @dough_boy
6. @Vicious
7. @huskers01
8. @@Madagascarter = camper (rebels organized a plane to crash into his hut)
9. @dwcalvert
10. @CheekyTeeky
11. @sbsportz5
12. @@Mayba lynched = rebel maybe miller
13. @Henris_1
14. @UltrasPlot
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Urgh! Please, why did you kill me, and why in such an aggressive way? I never last long in these games.

However on the bright side, dough boy is still alive!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Hoodlum
but your instincts have been totally wrong as a villager in the past games ;)
Uh no. Hood is definitely scum. Discredit me all you like you're not living through another lynch.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Madagascarter
Urgh! Please, why did you kill me, and why in such an aggressive way? I never last long in these games.

However on the bright side, dough boy is still alive!
Maybe dough is alive because he's scum too.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Kyla
The camp wakes to a loud BOOM outside. Everyone looks to where Madagascar's hut use to be and sees that a plane has crashed there! As people sift through the wreckage they find bibles and broken godly statues but no extra food. The camp agrees that he must of been just a regular camper..

Day 2 for 48 hours or until a majority lynch count.

Must be a big camp site if a whole plane only takes one out
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Hoodlum
meaning...im on the rebel hit list? :)
Meaning when I flip camper you're going to look pretty bad.
Jimi wrote:
Cheeky, you look nervous, are you hiding something?
I agree with Hood this time, you are a suspect, doughboy too is a suspect as I said from the beginning.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
dough_boy
Nice call hood. So you are camp (as I suspected)...I was inspected last night so I know 3 verified campers. We will be inspecting another tonight. Of course, the mafia will still likely kill me (just because it is a tradition I guess).

sorry doughboy I lost this comment between all other comments.

well, cheeky is a suspect, she is defensive and when hood lynched her she lynched him back.

#Lynch Cheeky

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman