Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 1 of 23
Kyla wrote:
Welcome everyone and good luck!

A virus has just broken out in the realm of D12 causing people to come back from the dead and walk around! People are forced to leave their cities to avoid being bitten by these things and you find yourself part of a small group that are struggling to survive. To make matters worse last week the stocktaker, elysium, warned everyone that the food supply is low and now today as he’s counting the baked bean cans he notices that some are missing. He keeps going through the food hoping he’s wrong but his biggest fears are confirmed when he finds that there is no chocolate left! Appalled by this elysium announces to the whole camp that someone from our camp is stealing from us and they that this act could only have been done by exactly four people. With that everyone agrees that they must figure out who the rebels are and force them to leave the camp before everyone starves to death.

Please read these rules because any broken rules could mean that I can mod kill you and that might unbalance the game.
UltrasPlot Rules (click to show)

Player List (click to show)

Player Roles (click to show)

Game specific things (FAQ) (click to show)

It's now N0 for 48 hours or till everyone's actions are in through your role PMs, ty! Any questions to me or elysium.

Note: Please add me and elysium5 to all chats!
Kyla wrote:
I hope everything is set ok! Have fun everyone, ask for help when needed
Madagascarter wrote:
Let's not. If we kill him he'll eventually stop playing. Let him Finnish one game, then we can D1 kill him to our hearts content
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
unlynch doughboy
Lynch Madagascarter
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
after last game I can onlt say

#lynch kyla
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Kyla wrote:
People normally no lynch so I made it night 0 first. Good to know that you guys didn't read my post ^^
Kyla wrote:
Looks like all the kings from last game are gathered here. Glad im mod so you can't kill me hehe
dough_boy wrote:
All I am a camper. I have the ability to be a sacrificial lamb...thrown to the zombies (well I guess just rebels) to help the campers out. While normally I am not worth saving...since we have a doctor would they please...pretty please...possibly do your thing on me so I can make it to day 1?
Jimi wrote:
Guys hood didn't send his usual message, I smell something wrong

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
Jimi
Guys hood didn't send his usual message, I smell something wrong
I didn't receive any messages from anyone. I think that I remember receiving them from Hood and Mad before...maybe Kyla, but since I am usually out the first possible opportunity I can only assume they are not wasting their time on me.

The funny thing is if I do survive the night I would expect the campers to then suspect that I am possibly a rebel and just lynch me. Unfortunately after 3 games I think I am in a no win situation.
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
Lynch Jimi
Since you didn't read Kylas message we are in night 0...there is no lynching yet. BUT you can do whatever night action you have. What would yours be Hood? #Murder or #Kill? :)
Jimi wrote:
I think the odds for you doughboy to be a normal camper would be rare... u are unusual suspect

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman