Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 5 of 23
Madagascarter wrote:
I agree with the fact that Hood is acting strange and using it to his advantage. Hood what part of "not drawing attention to yourself" do you not understand? I can only think of 2 solutions to this. One Hood is Mafia but wants people to think that it would be dumb for a mafia to act that way so wants people to overlook him. The second is that there are hidden roles that Kyla isn't telling us. There could potentially be a jester who wins on being lynched

I want confirmation from Kyla that all the campers are all vanilla before I lynch anyone
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
Camper x 6
Just like the ‘villager.’ No special actions.

No hidden roles.
Hoodlum wrote:
nah. don't lynch me. but lets all lynch mayba. he never messages back in any game. and lets be honest..if you lynch me, it will be a boring game.
:roll:
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Mayba
It just looks like he's throwing out random people in order to start getting a mob lynch going...I agree with Jimi, he's acting weird (though maybe on purpose?) Not sure why he's so scared of inspection.

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 09:59 am 
Post #3
lLynch Doughboy

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 10:57 am 
Post #5
unlynch doughboy
Lynch Madagascarter

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 01:56 pm 
Post #13
Lynch Jimi

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Today, 03:28 pm 
Post #53
Lynch Mayba

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Today, 04:59 pm 
Post #56
don't inspect me whatever you do!

ohh..you said something. ok..good to see your playing. unlynch mayba

Lynch dwcalvert
dwcalvert wrote:
Hoodlum... Why me? I'm a vanillager (ok, whatever the camper equivalent is... I'm not clever enough to come up with a cool name). Plain camper? #Plamper? Anyone?
Sygmassacre wrote:
Lol mada again courts confusion with speculation about hidden roles that arent there. But the fact Kyla answered so fast says to me that this oversight was in fact that and not a mafia ploy otherwise she would have let that play out more. But admitting to eating the chocolate doesnt make sense. After all, the people eating beans and chocolate are the mafia.

Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 18:46 
Post #29
Please, don't claim camper and don't claim PR. The mafia have an Alchemist, that means if doctor is protecting inspector then alchemist can neutralize the doctor and then mafia can fire at inspector. Ultimately, the alchemist is our biggest threat so that is the person who we need to find. Also just saying, I enjoyed that chocolate, thanks for not guarding it carefully enough :)

Yes hood is as active as always so he is keeping to his M.O
It may seem too obvious to not be mafia but being inactive would be even more suspicious. And since there are 4 mafia to 10 village the mafia can afford to be more bold. As far as calling for these early lynches, it could serve a few purposes including;
1. He is the 4th mafia and is looking for peoples reactions to see how they respond. He needs info in order to find the mafia and join up with them.
2. Hes part of the trio of mafia who know each other and is trying to get the 4th to contact him by making it obvious hes mafia.
3. Hes like the rest of us village and is trying to get as much info as quickly as possible so we can piece together who is who and get on the right path to get rid of the mafia

Mayba needs to relax. Scum comes to their own defence with quote after quote to "prove" their innocence. So lets not dismiss her from mafia suspicion just yet.

As for me, well im usually the 2nd target after dough so i dont expect to be around long. Im a threat to mafia with my voice of reason intentions in this game so to the rest i say lets not be shy about posting here. The village are blind until we form networks but its really hard to achieve without conversations in public.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
had a think about it. I think mayba is the first lynch. Syg makes a point.
I think the vets (me, syg, ultra, mada) should play hardcore, cause they gonna be targeted unless they are mafia. If they seem to last long, then you know what's up. I

and if anyone is the doctor, just save private ryan (dough_boy) let's get him to the end!!

unlynch huskers01
Lynch Mayba
skarni wrote:
Wow Hood, frm mayba to dw, to huskers and back to mayba again. It seems as a hidden mafia trying to say to the chocolate eaters, Please share it with me, I am hungry also.

By the way, what do you have with dw and huskers?

Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Sygmassacre
Lol mada again courts confusion with speculation about hidden roles that arent there. But the fact Kyla answered so fast says to me that this oversight was in fact that and not a mafia ploy otherwise she would have let that play out more. But admitting to eating the chocolate doesnt make sense. After all, the people eating beans and chocolate are the mafia.

Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 18:46 
Post #29
Please, don't claim camper and don't claim PR. The mafia have an Alchemist, that means if doctor is protecting inspector then alchemist can neutralize the doctor and then mafia can fire at inspector. Ultimately, the alchemist is our biggest threat so that is the person who we need to find. Also just saying, I enjoyed that chocolate, thanks for not guarding it carefully enough :)

Yes hood is as active as always so he is keeping to his M.O
It may seem too obvious to not be mafia but being inactive would be even more suspicious. And since there are 4 mafia to 10 village the mafia can afford to be more bold. As far as calling for these early lynches, it could serve a few purposes including;
1. He is the 4th mafia and is looking for peoples reactions to see how they respond. He needs info in order to find the mafia and join up with them.
2. Hes part of the trio of mafia who know each other and is trying to get the 4th to contact him by making it obvious hes mafia.
3. Hes like the rest of us village and is trying to get as much info as quickly as possible so we can piece together who is who and get on the right path to get rid of the mafia

Mayba needs to relax. Scum comes to their own defence with quote after quote to "prove" their innocence. So lets not dismiss her from mafia suspicion just yet.

As for me, well im usually the 2nd target after dough so i dont expect to be around long. Im a threat to mafia with my voice of reason intentions in this game so to the rest i say lets not be shy about posting here. The village are blind until we form networks but its really hard to achieve without conversations in public.

Mada, here Syg started it all. I hope chocolate gave you a bad stomach ache, because i hope not to lynch you again so soon.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Kyla
Hey do not read into what I say, that's illegal ^^

Im not sure what to read into this....
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
elysium5 wrote:
I am the ghost of Chocolate Past...I am the ghost of Chocolate Present...I am the ghost of Chocolate Future!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
sbsportz5 wrote:
Sorry Hood, something is better than nothing. Someones gotta be sacraficial first
#lynch hoodlum