Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 23 of 23
dough_boy wrote:
Sygmassacre
I was a little sad that no one brought up the possibility that i was miller....at all, ...

That was because when looking at your list of whom had cleared whom you put out 3 people, one of which they assumed wasn't cop (Cheeky) and me (who I believe I had already mentioned I was inspected). So they had like a 100% chance of guessing who the cop was. For us we assumed that you then were rebel (and the fact that cheeky told me she told you) and had slipped up. It didn't occur to me (until the end as I stated) that there might be 2 mafia left which I still would have thought Mayba. There was no way we were not going to lynch you after both Cheeky and SBS were taken out in one night (even if you were camp and just made a mistake). I don't think you could have talked your way out of it. :)

And I disagree with hammer is hammer. What if say Vicious was rebel and Henris who hadn't played was convinced to put down any name. Then the two veterans wouldn't have had a say and it was over. You wouldn't have been upset that while you were sleeping one vote ended the game but you could see the information that would have prevented that only a few posts earlier?
dough_boy wrote:
Oh...and I should point out this is technically my first Mafia game (start to finish). Having done 3 games prior and only gone through 1ish days I haven't experienced these things. So maybe it is just Mafia, or it is that no one has thought to question some things before. Regardless I know some things I need to look out for with night actions and turns in the later stages of the game.
Henris_1 wrote:
Come on dough_boy,
when I first time contacted Cheeky, she said 'Doughboy claims to be the inspector'. It was obvious she wanted to check me and see if we kill you (Doughboy) during the next night. So, we took any but you. And we luckily shot the inspector. A pure luck ;)

But yes, after Syg posted everything seemed to be logical except killing husk ^^ we thought the game will be over.

Even if we lynched skarni in the end they we would have been stayed 4 players (Jimi, Vucious, you and me). I was going to drug and shoot you. And then I and Jimi would have lynched Vicious (it is very likely)
Henris_1 wrote:
And we did not know you were the doctor until you posted that :)

We just luckily drugged you twice in a raw ;)

We (at least me in that case) were not expecting that you (Cheeky and linked players to her) were going to sacrifice the doctor to save the inspector. Why would not you tried to sacrifice just a regular camper we thought at that time.
elysium5 wrote:
I forgot to give MVP awards for this game. I have never given awards before so I will do so in terms of my favourite sport; Hockey.

The MVP for Camp Award goes to dough_boy
The MVP for Mafia Award goes to Skarni
The MVP for The Calder Award (my reference to hockey and my rookie award) goes to Henris_1
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."