Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 19 of 23
Hoodlum wrote:
Sygmassacre
Cheeky is clean. Im gonna shoot huskers tonight and lead the lynch on skarni tomorrow. Both of these have danced around their mafia suspects before "eventually" coming to the "conclusion" that vicious is mafia. It seems obviously a mafia ploy to patsy vicious as a lynch target. Assuming mayba wasnt the miller its GG after tomorrows lynch

Sygmassacre was going to take vigilante credit for killing huskers when I told him dwcalvert (actual vigilante) was going to shoot huskers. A good shot on a mafia member would give him town credit!
How it went down though. dwcalvert approached hoodlum on who to shoot. dwcalvert was deciding between cheeky and huskers. Hoods initial decision was to shoot huskers, but it flip flopped between huskers, cheeky, huskers.
At the time, hood was believing cheeky was mafia, because cheeky was telling a few others that she thought hood was mafia, which is baffling!! but now we can assume that symassacre was in her ear. dwcalverts locked in #Shoot went on to Cheeky in the end. There was some scrambling to try and get the gun off cheeky, but the night phase ended.
The rebels shot the cop sbsportz5. Cheekys death was valuable though, because she had admitted to doughboy that she told Sygmassacre that sbsportz5 was cop.

Dough deserves a doctor save! Dough hasn't been wrong yet. He voted to lynch sygmassacre N1

1. Hoodlum
2. skarni
3. Jimi
4. Sygmassacre - Rebel
5. dough_boy
6. Vicious
7. huskers01
8. Madagascarter - Camper
9. dwcalvert
10. CheekyTeeky - Camper
11. sbsportz5 - Cop
12. Mayba - Rebel
13. Henris_1
14. UltrasPlot - Spy
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
So we have the following as likely rebel (from what I know):

huskers01
vicious
skarni
Henris_1

We are looking for at least one, if not two rebels. I am going to start the next lynch vote and go down this list until the game is over.
Vicious wrote:
I see at least 1 camper in there dough dont get carried away wit names thats not nice
dough_boy wrote:
Vicious
I see at least 1 camper in there dough dont get carried away wit names thats not nice
Which one? :)

There are at least TWO campers in there, maybe THREE...
skarni wrote:
So Sygmassacre wrote:  Posted: 26 Sep 2017, 23:51 
Post #218
Yeah i guess you have missed a bit. Its to be expected in your first game.
Firstly ill start with cheeky and I. We have cleared each other.
Jimi and hood have cleared each other.
Hood, dwclavert and i have cleared each other.
Cheeky, dough and sbs have cleared each other.
Thats a pretty big network for mafia to be entangled in.
That leaves you (talking about Henris), huskers, skarni and vicious.
Both huskers and skarni have put forward vicious as mafia and so ive called both them out

After that, and with Syg being chocolate eater, dough comes and says:

huskers01
vicious
skarni
Henris_1

Exactly the same list. What a wonderful coincidence, don't you think so?

Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Sygmassacre wrote:  Posted: 26 Sep 2017, 21:38 
Post #215
Cheeky is clean. Im gonna shoot huskers tonight and lead the lynch on skarni tomorrow.

+

syg fooled cheeky again!!!
hmmm so when syg thought that huskers was going to die. he wanted to take credit for it ..by saying he is the vigilante. (he would know that huskers is mafia, and this would of given him town credit). he was a bit premature and said he was going to shoot huskers but of course they (rebels) took out sportz, and the actual vigilantes shot changed to cheeky.

+

Hoodlum said:
27 Sep 2017, 10:42
reason why dwcalvert suspected huskers is because, him and huskers always talk in mafia games and, they know eachother outside of the game, but huskers is very quiet this one.

If i am alive tomorrow, i have very clear Huskers is my next lynch. And i cannot see by now nothing else further, sorry.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Kyla wrote:
After a head count everyone heads to Hoods boat house to find his head floating with the fishes. No foul play or stolen food, just a bunch of fishing rods.. Why so many fishing rods? He must be a camper.

~ Day 5 (i think, not sure) for 48 hours or till a majority lynch ~
Henris_1 wrote:
They chopped Hood's head :blush:

I will read it later what you posted, skarni
dough_boy wrote:
skarni
So Sygmassacre wrote:  Posted: 26 Sep 2017, 23:51 
Cheeky, dough and sbs have cleared each other.

Damn...wish I had paid attention to that more earlier.

skarni
After that, and with Syg being chocolate eater, dough comes and says:

huskers01
vicious
skarni
Henris_1

Exactly the same list. What a wonderful coincidence, don't you think so?

So we have two options.

1. We assume that multiple rebels infiltrated the ranks and Syg was throwing out known (to him) campers
2. We assume that he intentionally put a rebel on the list

1. Hoodlum - Camper
2. skarni
3. Jimi
4. Sygmassacre - Rebel
5. dough_boy - Camper
6. Vicious
7. huskers01
8. Madagascarter - Camper
9. dwcalvert - Camper
10. CheekyTeeky - Camper
11. sbsportz5 - Cop
12. Mayba - Rebel
13. Henris_1
14. UltrasPlot - Spy

If we go with assumption #1 and with the murder of Hood I think we should go with the odd man out...Jimi. This is of course if dwcalvert was in fact the vig.
Jimi wrote:
doughman don't through such assumptions, I have shared my role before anyone else shared with hood and with you. and I was so relaxed, no I even asked the inspector to ask about me before the game reaches this heat... so it will be really a waste of voting and a waste of time to Lynch me.

what should I do to convince everyone that I am a camper?
I have shared my role and here you go again

To: Jimi, elysium5
Kyla said:
22 Sep 2017, 09:18
Jimi you are a Camper

You normally assist the doctor with their work but oddly don’t know their identity. You miss chocolate and are very angry someone stole it. You have no night actions but can #Lynch USER in the forums.

and btw what is your excuse why not you, why not skarni, and why not henris or huskers

what is the excuse for all of you?
I haven't read anything from the inspector to clear any of you, the so-called inspector that cleared you was a fake as I remember, or am I wrong?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
sbs WAS the inspector and they had cleared myself and Cheeky. I was trying to keep sbs safe by claiming to be the inspector.

sbsportz5 (click to show)

Still Alive
2. skarni
3. Jimi
5. dough_boy - Camper
6. Vicious
7. huskers01
9. dwcalvert - Camper (Assumed Vig)
13. Henris_1

As stated since we know that Syg was Rebel and he specifically called out Henris_1, huskers01, Vicious and skarni as those to look at can we take a guess that he was calling out known campers to him? If so and you put a tentative as campers next to each of those names above we only have 1 person left...you. You were also only cleared by Hood (who is now dead).

So I would say my likely targets would be in this order:

Jimi
huskers01
vicious
skarni
Henris_1

I have no other information otherwise.
Jimi wrote:
As you wish

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Henris_1 wrote:
So, what now ?

I can only say that I am sure about Jimi :blush:

since he and I were linked to Hoodlum.

I was also talking to Cheeky

Any of them was a rebel.

I would also like to believe Dough but that fact that he puts Jimi in the potential rebel list worries me about it :blush:
Jimi wrote:
I have nothing more to say to defend my stand, but how do you fully trust the others?
Based on sygma's last words??
Man it will be extremely stupid of the mafia to intentionally not mentioning the other mafia members in their accusing
Definitely he will mention other mafia members to disguise himself as a camper in case they were killed or revealed... you are smarter than this doughboy

Batman