Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 15 of 23
Hoodlum wrote:
lol you lived longer as mafia..congrats. interesting to see who you guys kill tonight.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Mysterman..
"hey dough I am the inspector,..you are camp" this is my role..

Kyla said:
Hello mysteryman you are the inspector.

You can tell anyone you inspect what faction they are. then they will believe you.

Doughboy says:

Wow, thanks for inspecting me. Lets work together and get the scum. who should we clear next.

Mysterman says:

CheekyTeeky. I will also tell her what her faction is and surely she will also believe that i am inspector.

Doughboy says: GOOD PLAN.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Close...

cop: Who should we clear next?
dough_boy: Cheeky
cop: Ok
cop: Cheeky has been cleared (provides full Role PM from Kyla all the way through inspection of dough_boy and CheekyTeeky)

Jimi wrote:
Hoody looks logical and sound, how do we know unless the inspector say something

But one thing is still missing, if the it wasn't the real inspector, then the real one must have inspected someone else, right?
But no-one else claimed to be inspected...
So if doughboy and cheeky are fakes, what about the real inspected ones?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Cheeky is clean. Im gonna shoot huskers tonight and lead the lynch on skarni tomorrow. Both of these have danced around their mafia suspects before "eventually" coming to the "conclusion" that vicious is mafia. It seems obviously a mafia ploy to patsy vicious as a lynch target. Assuming mayba wasnt the miller its GG after tomorrows lynch
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Henris_1 wrote:
LOL, Syg

You seem to be so confident you won't get killed tonight and that it is gonna be over soon ^^

well, I wish I could be so sure :blush:

I miss something in this game for sure.

For instance, it is quite clear that Hood is not a mafia cause initiated right lynches.

So, why mafias knowing it would not have just killed him earlier? If they target another player then they could kill the spy or less active mafia member?

Who explains me properly won't be lynched by me ^^
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yeah i guess you have missed a bit. Its to be expected in your first game.
Firstly ill start with cheeky and I. We have cleared each other.
Jimi and hood have cleared each other.
Hood, dwclavert and i have cleared each other.
Cheeky, dough and sbs have cleared each other.
Thats a pretty big network for mafia to be entangled in.
That leaves you, huskers, skarni and vicious.
Both huskers and skarni have put forward vicious as mafia and so ive called both them out
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
And to follow up hood came out early with a role pm that fits. Now he only gets this by 2 ways.
1. Kyla gave it to him
2. Someone else gave it to him.
So if someone other than kyla gave it they need to come forward, no matter what the reason youve been given not to. Otherwise its pretty safe to assume its his role. The reason mafia hasnt killed him is because when they do he is confirmed along with all he has discovered. Better to keep him around as a potential "patsy" should we lynch the wrong player down the road somewhere. So again i say that if youve given that role pm to hood you need to come forward otherwise he is as clean as they come
 Σ
Vicious wrote:
Vicious is innocent. I cut wood all day an dream of cutting wood at night. They are using me, I have not spoken to either one of them
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Vicious
Vicious is innocent. I cut wood all day an dream of cutting wood at night. They are using me, I have not spoken to either one of them

Agree with this.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
elysium5 wrote:
DO SAY WHAT I READ INTO, THOUGH...SOMETHING SMELLS OF BAKED BEANS BUT IS IT THE SMELL OF THEM NOW OR AFTER THEY HE BEEN USED? NO THANKS TO THAT, I SAY.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."