Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 18 of 23
Hoodlum wrote:
syg fooled cheeky again!!!
hmmm so when syg thought that huskers was going to die. he wanted to take credit for it ..by saying he is the vigilante. (he would know that huskers is mafia, and this would of given him town credit). he was a bit premature and said he was going to shoot huskers but of course they (rebels) took out sportz, and the actual vigilantes shot changed to cheeky. He can no longer go with that plan, so he lynches the hoodlum. i did tell the actual vigilante, to switch back to huskers, after discussion with cheeky, but i guess time ran out. but it saves skarni, because that's where syg was going to take us!
booooom.
i don't really know. but probably. lynch syg..lynch sygggg
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
hmm actually..i dunno about huskers. ..but yeah..lynch syg
dough_boy wrote:
Also I should point out that we have now had 4 games and 3 of the 4 have had incorrect vigilante actions.

1. Hood correctly shot Syg
2. Ultra incorrectly shot Dough Boy
3. Skari incorrectly "beheaded" huskers
4. Vig incorrectly dropped a chandelier on Cheeky
Jimi wrote:
Gosh, Sygma, did that again...

#Lynch sygma

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
It has always been night ends when all actions are in or in 48 hours, says on first post. Thought people would assume that's for all nights. Sorry for confusion. I guess I will be shortening my posts in future games ^^
~~~~~~~
After half the camp agrees to kill syg the camp looks up, where is he? Everyone scouts for him to find in his attempt to run away he ran into a bunch of zombies and turned into one himself!! The camp sees his baked bean stained t shirt, he must be a rebel.

Night 4 for 48 hours or till all actions are in
dough_boy wrote:
A little disappointed that Syg didn't come back to try and defend himself...or say that he told someone else he trusted so we would lynch them :). Of course it could be that Cheeky killed him in real life...

So where does this leave us? Anyone have the handy list of people with who is dead and who was what?
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yeah well i was sleeping lol. And to think i woke up......on my birthday!!!! to a lynch haha
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
dough_boy wrote:
Glad you are still alive (well in real life). Even happier you are now a zombie.

Happy birthday zombie boy.
skarni wrote:
Concratz Syg for your birthday. I need to sleep now also a little bit. Night time for me also. Hope to be alive tomorrow!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.