Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 2 of 23
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla said it was random assignment so this would mean a 3/7 or a 43% chance to be a camper...which isn't really rare.

But that is also the crazy situation that I find myself in. It doesn't matter much of anything at this point because of 3 games I have been gone 3 games early on. One could assume I am a rebel because I have never been one (so target for the campers). One could assume that I might be given a "power role" because of my troubles the first three games (target for the rebels).

So the real question boils down to did Kyla randomly assign roles (like she said she would) and if so we all have an almost 50/50 chance of being a plain camper. I guess if the cop wants to investigate me we could then start working together. But I am hoping that the doctor can look after me until a more important person is found. :)
Madagascarter wrote:
Dough can you include me in your will? I've never killed you before or lynched you.

Also don't come looking to me for life insurance, I'm not paying out. Mayba can come to me though!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
I think you would be better to include me. I actually advocated for you and tried to protect you from those silly lynchers;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
Dough can you include me in your will? I've never killed you before or lynched you.

Also don't come looking to me for life insurance, I'm not paying out. Mayba can come to me though!
So does this mean you are not the doctor?
Madagascarter wrote:
Apparently people think I'm mafia when I'm too active. I'm trying a more passive approach to the game.

Summer 2 Countdown

dough_boy wrote:
I tried that last game...no communication for the first night/day (even said that would be the case before game start)...but that was because I was away at a funeral. Turns out I was still killed the first night. I blame syg on that one. Had he not killed me we would have known that cheeky was mafia (because I knew night 1).
dwcalvert wrote:
Hey Everyone! Just my attempt to not be "TOO passive" so you think I'm the bad guy (again)... Happy Lynching!
sbsportz5 wrote:
So really.....the first night is for the cop, the alchemist, the vigilante (if they want to pull a wildcard), and the doctor (in the rare case vigilante acts on day one and they save that person).
sbsportz5 wrote:
Think you are right, I misinterpreted Kyla's post to mean no one dies first night, instead of no one gets lynched first day. Disregard my last post. 

Kyla wrote:
Nope no kill night 0, we don't know the rebels are murderous yet (spoilers) :P
Madagascarter wrote:
Please, don't claim camper and don't claim PR. The mafia have an Alchemist, that means if doctor is protecting inspector then alchemist can neutralize the doctor and then mafia can fire at inspector. Ultimately, the alchemist is our biggest threat so that is the person who we need to find. Also just saying, I enjoyed that chocolate, thanks for not guarding it carefully enough :) 

Summer 2 Countdown