Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 4 of 23
Jimi wrote:
We*

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
Hey Dough, ive just read you were on a funeral, i sent oyu my condolence and hope you are ok
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Mada, I promise to tey not to lynch you this time, i am 2 out of 2 games with you, and at 50% of goal.
Madagascarter wrote:
Oh you'll never get to heaven
Oh you'll never get to heaven
In a baked bean tin
In a baked bean tin
Cause a baked bean tin
Cause a baked bean tin
Has mafia saliva in!
Has mafia saliva in!

Adopted from a common British camp song
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
skarni
Hey Dough, ive just read you were on a funeral, i sent oyu my condolence and hope you are ok
I was at the start of the last game. It was my grandma...she was 94 so she had a long run.
Kyla wrote:
The first night is over and everyone wakes up to find that elysium has been tied to a tree and stabbed! I guess the rebels didn’t appreciate the stocktaker turning everyone against them but death will not stop the ghost of elysium from roaming the camping grounds... The campers all agree that they will choose someone to lynch each day till the rebel scum is gone from the camp and to avenge their friend!

Day 1 for 48 hours (or until a majority lynch)
Mayba wrote:
The campers all agree that they will choose someone to lynch each day till the rebel scum is gone

Jeez...what a rough campground. Shouldn't the cop stop in and prevent these types of situations?
Jimi wrote:
Those who know hood and the way he plays, can recognize that there is something wrong with his comments this time, he is always a leader and he doesn't throw names for no reason... guys you know I am weak in writing and aarguing in english, but I am sure that there is something wrong about hood. Inspector please inspect me first so u can make sure I am not a mafia, then check hood, or hood then me.. doctor after this comment, I am sure if hood is mafia will kill me, if not, the mafia will kill me to make hood looks.like the one who did.. plz protect me if possible.

I will not lynch anyone yet, since there is no logic if I did. But as I said hood is creepy.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
Wow Hood, so fast! Why Mayba? Why not Dough to keep the traditions?
Mayba wrote:
It just looks like he's throwing out random people in order to start getting a mob lynch going...I agree with Jimi, he's acting weird (though maybe on purpose?) Not sure why he's so scared of inspection.

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 09:59 am 
Post #3
lLynch Doughboy

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 10:57 am 
Post #5
unlynch doughboy
Lynch Madagascarter

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 01:56 pm 
Post #13
Lynch Jimi

Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: Today, 03:28 pm 
Post #53