Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 9 of 23
Hoodlum wrote:
but your instincts have been totally wrong as a villager in the past games ;)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
it's all a blind vote really. mafia might be saying...why are we blind voting?? so as to look innocent. I probably would. hi huskers ;)
basically we don't lose much strategically as a town if we lose mayba, according to past games. I never get any info from her. has anyone worked with her in the past? I've already spoken to Henris more than mayba, yet mayba has gone to the end quite a few times. Mayba is just a sacrifice vote and i think those voting with me understand the idea.
If syg happens to be villager, we could lose a villager who plays the game for the team and not just be a number for the team.
Kyla wrote:
Lynch Counts:
#Mayba (Hoodlum, Madagascar, Jimi, sbsportz5)
#Hoodlum (Henris_1)
#Sygmassacre (CheekyTeeky, dough_boy)

Once all the votes have been counted everyone stares at Mayba. “It wasn’t me!!” HE shouts. Ignoring him Hoodlum and Madagascar grab him and throw him into the zombie pit. As hes falling every sees the chocolate wrappers falling from his pocket.... Everyone heads back to their huts glad to be rid of one of the rebels.

It's now night 1, 48 hours to get your actions in!
Hoodlum wrote:
wooo hooo.

i deserve a doctor save for that!!! 

Hoodlum wrote:
my flip flopping multple lynch votes started off playful firstly against dough cause the poor guy just dies every game lol.,,then i went thru a list of players that i feel play the cruise mode in the early rounds of other games, but mayba stepped up to plead his/her case uncharacteristically, and sygmassacre shed some good observations about mayba's response.

now i suppose we could look at those players that might have opposed the blind vote that was leading to mayba eg: huskers & dwcalvert

and of course cheeky, who might have tried to distract the mayba vote by giving us another sacrifice alternative.
dough_boy wrote:
Nice call hood. So you are camp (as I suspected)...I was inspected last night so I know 3 verified campers. We will be inspecting another tonight. Of course mafia will still likely kill me (just because it is tradition I guess).
Hoodlum wrote:
hmm a role wasn't revealed..maybe mayba was the miller.
Hoodlum wrote:
first kill too, so i guess we have to wait till mafia kills someone, to see what happens when they die...does their role get revealed like in standard deaths? if so, then you might assume that mayba might be the miller. and maybe not a lucky blind lynch after all.
dwcalvert wrote:
So if Mayba was the miller, it's 9 campers to (still) 4 Rebels. If Maybe wasn't the miller, it's 10 vs 3? But no role reveal makes me agree with Hood, so I think it's 9v4 still. :(
elysium5 wrote:
dwcalvert
No, it's cool... It is just creating WAAAAY more confusion than people realize. Someone actually thought it was another player! (I'm sure other think it's a special role, or something crazy like that!). It's really just me trying to be stupid/funny... Sorry everyone!

OOOoooo....I am the ghost of Chocolate Past...oooooo...learn from your past mistakes...ooooooo...you should not have unlynched the Plamper...oooooo...you might have thought you found the missing chocolate in there but that was not chocolate...oooooooOOO!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
Have I missed something about keeping the role hidden?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman