Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 22 of 23
Jimi wrote:
Well played

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
I guess I am confused. So Syg was camp all along? He would have then had to have told someone else who the inspector was (unless they deduced it based upon his list of who was cleared).

Also, I do not agree with the hammer coming down so quickly. I just logged back in (after being asleep) and see the game is over. I would have fought to not have jimi change his vote because in the end the guilty ones always over communicate. Not to mention:

skarni
Now if Vicious vote me, i am lynched and the game is over because Vicious and Henri are there, and only one of you will survive the night!

Why would the game be over at this point UNLESS he knew that there were two Rebels? No one had contradicted me until this, which means he knew there were two and he would have had to have been one.

Please change the rules as twice I feel like I have had the game go against me when there was still ample time on the clock...and I was just sleeping. Remember we are playing this game globally and there should be a minimum of 24 hours a turn so that we can all participate adequately.
dough_boy wrote:
Had we voted out Skarni chances are Henris would have taken out Jimi (or myself) since it was a toss-up of who was logged in during that window. If we took out Skarni and the game wasn't over I actually was suspecting Henris because of his random private messages to me whenever a "rebel" was on the line.
Hoodlum wrote:
woah. another mafia win.
thanks kyla and ely.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
I agree with dough that its better to set a deathline with voting better than just wait for the majority.

Gives more chances to chamge the vote and to defense.

As i knew dough that there were 2 rebels, we only needed that 1 of you 3 voted another one. Probably when u trayed to comvince jimi, we would contrattac.ked against you, and maybe u were rhe lynched then.

Anyway gg, my first game as mafia ans a vcitory with Henris!

Gg mate! In facf we played all tne game alone, as u lynched our best player in first round

We also take advantatge of the fool movement by Ultra, which i think should be discussed by game admins, as it is not nice to ruin the gaem if you not like tbe setup

I did not like the GoT and tried to do my best anyway, and got to fhe end and get trapped by Kyla.

I claim shared mvp for henris and me heehehe
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
dough_boy
Had we voted out Skarni chances are Henris would have taken out Jimi (or myself) since it was a toss-up of who was logged in during that window. If we took out Skarni and the game wasn't over I actually was suspecting Henris because of his random private messages to me whenever a "rebel" was on the line.

Maybe as explained if tried hard to convince jimi, then u are the first kill,. Fast hammering on lynches played good/well for mafia the same than fkr campers. Anyway i prefer a fime deathline clear
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Henris_1 wrote:
It was going to be a short game after Mayba (rebel) and UltrasPlot (spay) were lynched. Only skarni and I were left. But then we (the rebels) luckily killed the inspector and the Vigilante shot Cheeky down during the same night. Right after dough_boy (the doc) posted the last cheeky's messages to him and announced that Sygmassacre (Miller) was the only one who knew the inspector (Cheeky told him). We lynched Sygmassacre and it appeared to be a rebel. It gave us an advantage that we would not let away ^^

Jimi wrote:
I am a fool

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
It was fun thank you ely and kyla

Batman
Kyla wrote:
Same rules as madas game im pretty sure. We hammered frasur before he logged on. Pretty sure it's common to use those rules
Kyla wrote:
It's up to future hosts ;) I guess I was also a bit impatient as well, was excited to hammer! So happy to kill off syg for the mafia as well, couldn't have picked better roles for everyone. Think in my next game I will change rules (if I do another)

Congrats mafiosos!
sbsportz5 wrote:
GG. Dough...I think mafia figured me out when skarni's list had you cheeky and I clearing each other. Both of you had claimed to been investigated by cop, logically leading to me being the cop.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hammer is hammer. You have to be careful when you vote to know that it could get hammered by mafia at any point. Remember i was hammered before i even woke up and its not like i wasnt active in the game. But well played henris. No one suspected you and anyone who says they did is probably lying lol. I was a little sad that no one brought up the possibility that i was miller....at all, but it seems that henris would have been left alone until the end anyway. Thanks Kyla w/eli as her co-mod and gg mafia
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ