Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 16 of 23
skarni wrote:
Wow Syg your explanations are marevelous. I have shared by pm my role to cheeky and hood, the only players that contacted me. I'm just a normal camper, in my case a farmer.

I hope this night get investigated as i got nothing to hide.

You assume im bad because I turned on Vicious?

Kyla wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 02:19 
Post #185
Lynch Counts: (if I'm wrong tell me :P)
#Vicsous (skarni, CheekyTeeky, dwcalvert, Henris_1)
#UltrasPlot (dough_boy, Hoodlum, Vicious)

There I voted vicious because until then there was no interaction of him in the forum, so it was a kind of blind voting to the player with less interaction.

But after that, Ultraspot self-suicided, confessing he was on the mafia side.

If I am putting my thought on vicious, is because I cannot explain Ultraspot movement, being the spy, if not trying to save a chocolate reobbery colleague.

Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
elysium5 wrote:
THE SMELL GETS LOUDER AND LOUDER AS THE SUN SLOWLY STARTS TO RISE...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
skarni wrote:
Syg any explanation from Ultras movement?
Kyla wrote:
PEW PEW BOOM CRASH. sbsportz5 FOUND DEAD BY CAR EXPLOTION. CheekyTeeky FOUND DEAD BY FALLEN CHANDILIAR.

In sbsportz5 room we find a trenchcoat. He must be cop. In CheekyTeekys cave there is nothing but cave drawings. Must be camper.

Day 3 for 48 hours or till a majority lynch
skarni wrote:
Syg, accuses me. He says Im not cleared. I ask cheeky to inspect me. He says that cheeky and them are already cleared together.

And now cheeky is dead. Exactly yhe same trick that Kyla applied to me on the GoT game.

#Lynch Sygmassacre

Vicious I dont think you are mafia, even I would like that somebody who is not mafia clearly could try to explain the movement of Ultraspot.

Hood, I asked you also to inpect me.
Hoodlum wrote:
skarni
Wow Syg your explanations are marevelous. I have shared by pm my role to cheeky and hood, the only players that contacted me. I'm just a normal camper, in my case a farmer.

I hope this night get investigated as i got nothing to hide.

You assume im bad because I turned on Vicious?

Kyla wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 02:19 
Post #185
Lynch Counts: (if I'm wrong tell me :P)
#Vicsous (skarni, CheekyTeeky, dwcalvert, Henris_1)
#UltrasPlot (dough_boy, Hoodlum, Vicious)

There I voted vicious because until then there was no interaction of him in the forum, so it was a kind of blind voting to the player with less interaction.

But after that, Ultraspot self-suicided, confessing he was on the mafia side.

If I am putting my thought on vicious, is because I cannot explain Ultraspot movement, being the spy, if not trying to save a chocolate reobbery colleague.

you didn't share your role when you said this.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Hoodlum said:
23 Sep 2017, 00:09
Hi. which one are you? I am just a plain old camper. Game plan is to be quiet like a mouse, and cruise to the end and win this one. If you are a doctor, save me. If you are an inspector, don't inspect me!!! your wasting your time on a plain old villger..If your a Rebel, don't waste your kill on me because the doctor is going to save me. If you don't talk in this game, I will probably just lynch you. gl

Roles (click to show)
skarni said:
23 Sep 2017, 04:45
Hi Hood, I am also a camper, but a very happy camper that on that game we know all the roles and number of people in each faction. I am still messed from the GoT game.
skarni wrote:
skarni said:
23 Sep 2017, 04:45
Hi Hood, I am also a camper, but a very happy camper that on that game we know all the roles and number of people in each faction. I am still messed from the GoT game.
Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:25
the vigilante is suspicious of you. she thinks you might be a rebel and wants to take a shot before she dies. if you are the doctor, i'd say save yourself.
skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:32
she? cheeky?
skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:33
i am in conversations with her and shes convinced you and vicious are scum, so i dont know if i might believe you
Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:38
i think it's ok. just a bit paranoid of dying before using the bullet. trying to say be patient till you know.

Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:38
he/she
Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:39
lol and you believe cheeky?
Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:40
cheeky's always making wrong accusations, almost every game, steering the town in a different direction.
Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:43
she still thinks i am a rebel after leading the vote for mayba..and i also voted for ultrasplot.
sometimes the game is simple, but she makes it complicated.
Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:51
cheeky plays a better mafia, than she does a villager ;)
Hoodlum said:
26 Sep 2017, 13:58
it's cheeky and dough.

cheeky is saying it's you and huskers.

and then telling u and henris, it's me and vicious.

i believe they made up being inspected and cleared.
skarni said:
27 Sep 2017, 04:51
great explanation by syg, who results only cleared by cheeky. they are doing syg the same that did to me on the GoT i thing. dough and cheeky to syg.
Hoodlum said:
27 Sep 2017, 05:41
i just wanted to live another day.
u and huskers ;)
skarni wrote:
All the conversation, you went after cheeky, after me and huskers now, trying to find out if I am the doctor...

Here is our full conversation, people can read that.

That is their plan. Lynch me and next Lynch Huskers. And then hood and Syg got the game. Before they screwed Cheeky. They tried with dough also.
skarni wrote:
And here my full PM conversation with Cheeky.

CheekyTeeky said:
25 Sep 2017, 22:21
Hey Skarni are you camper?
skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 04:10
Yes, I am a camper
CheekyTeeky said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:07
Oh cool who do you think is mafia?
skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:13
i am really suspicious on Hood, vicious, sbzport and Ultra. ultra behavious is strange, he is always very active and this game...

It seems like you and dough have been cleared by ins?
CheekyTeeky said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:16
Yep we've got a group forming. I agree with vicious maybe hood. Hoping he's cleared next. No idea what ultra was trying to pull in the forum.
CheekyTeeky said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:30
Sbsportz I haven't heard anything about. Why do you suspect them?
skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:32
because of his 0 activity on the forum. theres people who does not talk, they have sthg to hide or they are useless
CheekyTeeky said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:41
True, I see he voted ultras so probably working with people who voted ultras. Probably hood.
skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 08:55
Ultraspot gone, he was the soy. Very bad poition for vicious, as he was leading the lynch votes when Ultraspot fired himself. The only explanation to that from the spy is to try to change the vote against a rebel. The spy cannot lynch, and if mayba was the rebel (not the miller), then only one rebel is left to kill people if vicious is dead. That can be the explanation of the Ultra movement, I cannot get another one.

CheekyTeeky said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:09
I think he was just being a dick tbh. I do like your lateral thinking though. Why do you think vicious is mafia? Looks like she claimed lumberjack in the forum.
skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:19
I did not like his silence, and you said you have suspections also:

skarni said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:13
i am really suspicious on Hood, vicious, sbzport and Ultra. ultra behavious is strange, he is always very active and this game...

It seems like you and dough have been cleared by ins?
CheekyTeeky said:
26 Sep 2017, 05:16
Yep we've got a group forming. I agree with vicious maybe hood. Hoping he's cleared next. No idea what ultra was trying to pull in the forum.
CheekyTeeky said:
26 Sep 2017, 09:29
Yeah just saw her claim in the forum.
skarni said:
27 Sep 2017, 04:49
Syg is cleared by your group also then? Can you clear me? Please invetigate me if not syg is going to lynch me tomorrow.
skarni wrote:
Where I asked exactly the same on Ultraspot, and explaining why I thought of Vicious. I was sure until this night action that the inspector was wether cheeky or dough. So If I were mafia as you said, i would have shooted one of them. And then, who has killed sbzports, the real cop? The vigilante killed the cop? please dont joke Hood.