Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 14 of 23
Sygmassacre wrote:
Kyla
No one seems to care about the baked beans :P
Im not sure if many on the other side of the world are as hard out about baked beans as us kiwis lol. Besides, i prefer them mixed with Watties Spaghetti rather than on their own
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
1. @Hoodlum
2. @skarni
3. @Jimi
4. @Sygmassacre
5. @dough_boy
6. @Vicious
7. @huskers01
8. @@Madagascarter = camper (rebels organized a plane to crash into his hut)
9. @dwcalvert
10. @CheekyTeeky
11. @sbsportz5
12. @@Mayba = rebel (maybe miller)
13. @Henris_1
14. @@UltrasPlot = rebek spy

Lynch Counts: for D1

#Mayba (Hoodlum, Madagascar, Jimi, sbsportz5)
#Hoodlum (Henris_1)
#Sygmassacre (CheekyTeeky, dough_boy)

Lynch Counts: for D2

#Vicious (CheekyTeeky, Henris_1)
#UltrasPlot (dough_boy, Hoodlum, Vicious, dwcalvert, sbsportz5, skarni, Jimi)

**I don't think cheeky is rebel, but she's not quite on board with the rest of town
**Henris went against the grain too.. could put that down to being new, or didn't want to vote for mafia ;)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
two good lynches so far. good work..see ya in the morning...maybe
Henris_1 wrote:
lol, hood

somehow I am sure about you and Cheeky :blush:

do not know about the rest
Jimi wrote:
I believe Henris is clean

How about husk

I think he is so quiet

If he doesn't say anything I will probably lynch him

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
what I found really strangewas Ultra claiming in public to be the spy. The only way i can think this is good for the mafia is if before of that, the lynching counter wqas pointing to another mafioso/rebel. And it was pointing to vicious. This gives my mean way to lynching... if i am alive tomorrow. Enjoy the nighT!
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
Ultrasplot being heroic?
It's not the first time ultra has sabotaged a game.

cheeky voted for vicious, so you can only assume that it's a wrong lynch ;)
because,,cheeky still suspects me, according to what you say skarni. dejavu.
sbsportz5 wrote:
Hoodlum, don't count out that worst case scenario mayba was miller and ultrasPlot was actually spy, so possible the rebels never voted one of their own out and we still have three killers out there. But regardless we have two/five bad roles out of the way, and have eight vs. three, including all camper "power roles"
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Why are you talking about power roles sbs? Are you fishing for info?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
in case i die.

dough has said that the inspector told dough what his faction is... this means, it could easily be a fake inspector, or doughboy is faking the scenario.
dough also says that he was convinced because this inspector told him what the inspectors role was word for word.
that's exactly what syg did to cheeky and fooled her game one. I think dough is borrowing the same idea from that. Now, the next inspect was cheeky. apparently. she says the same thing.
cheeky has been also telling other players that she still suspects me, trying to throw a conspiracy that me and vicious are mafia. this is too odd considering my voting so far. and then you look at hers and doughs in round 1 voting together.

something to ponder.. doughboy and cheeky maybe mafia? 
Hoodlum wrote:
doughboy and cheeky of all players should know not to be fooled by this tactic. it's a scam by the looks of it.
Hoodlum wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Everyone I have been approached by the inspector. If you are the real inspector but haven't approached me then please PM me. We hhave caught mafia lying if the one who inspected me is lying.

CheekyTeeky you are a Camper

You’re one of the camp runners, you actually wish the rebel group chose to work with you for their cause but are now thankful that they didn’t. You have no night actions but can #Lynch USER in the forums.

any real inspector who knows the truth should send me a message.
i think cheeky was trying to get you to approach her so that they could crash a plane into your hut
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
dough also says that he was convinced because this inspector told him what the inspectors role was word for word.

The inspector told me the entire Role PM (that means ALL of the back and forth with Kyla)...not just the initial one. this included them saying to inspect me and kyla saying what the response was (not to mention another communication from Kyla after the inspection request and before the confirmation).

But it doesn't matter...I am assuming I will be dead tonight as I have lived long enough in this game setting a new dough_boy record.