Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 12 of 23
dough_boy wrote:
I wonder if we can confuse our overlords by lynching and unlynching repeatedly? Make them earn their keep? :)
Vicious wrote:
well here I am checking in altho I'm feeling sumwat manipulated in doing so. I am just a lumberjack I spend my time dreaming of cutting wood I am innocent. And can say so wit confidence Yes I am just a camper
I have no idea of mafia therefore I have no lynch vote
Henris_1 wrote:
Jimi
Henris what's your role??
What's up, Jimi? You lost the capitals game to me and started asking me ^^

I am a shepherd. What about you ?

Next time please write me PM cause I might not find your messages in the forum :blush:
UltrasPlot wrote:
Ah who am I kidding, no one does that. I am spy. Mafia PM me asap, I have information that will win us the game.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Everyone I have been approached by the inspector. If you are the real inspector but haven't approached me then please PM me. We hhave caught mafia lying if the one who inspected me is lying.

CheekyTeeky you are a Camper

You’re one of the camp runners, you actually wish the rebel group chose to work with you for their cause but are now thankful that they didn’t. You have no night actions but can #Lynch USER in the forums.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
ok. ultras admits to being a spy. sounds to bold that it could be a joke, but if we put the lynch vote pressure on him, he will change his tune, and maybe offer up some type of info...like...i was approached by one of the rebels etc etc.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman