Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 11 of 23
skarni wrote:
From one side, your attitude cheeky is strange and a bit too agressive in lynching very soon. Blind lynches are not good. On the other hand, i suspect maybe hood and mayba wanted to screw us by fighting soon and self sacrifying one of the mafiosos to let the other as no suspect. Oris it possible also that mayba is the miller, or maybe also possible that we were just lucky, lynched a mafioso, and Hood was right on his suspections.

I think anyway hood, Jimi and Cheeky you are commiting a mistake probably. We tend to find suspections in between the more active people, and fins explanations on why we think the other are mafia (as we are not). It is similar with what happenen in the GoT game, the more silent people on the game just had to sit and see how the rest build suspicious and lynch one to each other.

Thats why i ggive my priority in lynching to the ones remaining more quiet, vicious and sbzport. I would like to know their opinions, what they think about the posts from the rest.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Jimi wrote:
skarni
From one side, your attitude cheeky is strange and a bit too aggressive in lynching very soon. Blind lynches are not good. On the other hand, I suspect maybe hood and mayba wanted to screw us by fighting soon and self-sacrificing one of the mafiosos to let the other as no suspect. Oris it possible also that mayba is the miller, or maybe also possible that we were just lucky, lynched a mafioso, and Hood was right on his suspicions.

I think anyway hood, Jimi and Cheeky you are committing a mistake probably. We tend to find suspects in between the more active people, and fins explanations on why we think the other is mafia (as we are not). It is similar to what happened in the GoT game, the more silent people on the game just had to sit and see how the rest build suspicious and lynch one to each other.

That's why I give my priority in lynching to the ones remaining more quiet, vicious and support. I would like to know their opinions, what they think about the posts from the rest.

This is true, we need the inspector to say his word about cheeky or sygma.
about the GOT, after I died I didn't open the thread to check the progress and the comments, so I really didn't follow the game, still don't know who won it. but I feel that everyone is relating to that game somehow so, I hope I didn't miss something important there.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
i didn't fight with mayba. Could be a tactic to win town credit and lead them on a dark path. muhahahaha.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
If you didn't want to die, mada, maybe you shouldn't have build your hut on the plane test crashing grounds tsk tsk
Madagascarter wrote:
I wanted the boat house but Hood took that one first. And Vicious got the weaponary which was why he was able to stab me a n the back. So my house options were somewhat limited
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
CheekyTeeky wrote:
skarni
From one side, your attitude cheeky is strange and a bit too agressive in lynching very soon. Blind lynches are not good. On the other hand, i suspect maybe hood and mayba wanted to screw us by fighting soon and self sacrifying one of the mafiosos to let the other as no suspect. Oris it possible also that mayba is the miller, or maybe also possible that we were just lucky, lynched a mafioso, and Hood was right on his suspections.

I think anyway hood, Jimi and Cheeky you are commiting a mistake probably. We tend to find suspections in between the more active people, and fins explanations on why we think the other are mafia (as we are not). It is similar with what happenen in the GoT game, the more silent people on the game just had to sit and see how the rest build suspicious and lynch one to each other.

Thats why i ggive my priority in lynching to the ones remaining more quiet, vicious and sbzport. I would like to know their opinions, what they think about the posts from the rest.

You do realise we can unlynch right? Since as campers are votes are our only tools we should use them to apply pressure.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
That's correct Cheeky, here goes my vote:

#lynch Vicious

Let's see if that serves to make him/her start interacting with the rest of campers.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Jimi wrote:
#Unlynch cheeky

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
CheekyTeeky
#lynch Dough
what do you have against doughboy?

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
Will wonders ever cease? Did hell freeze over? Or did I wear airplane repellant last night? Regardless I am pleased to announce that we successfully had another join the ranks of the proven. The noose is tightening more and more...rebels be afraid...very afraid. You only have so many airplanes to go around. :)

I think we should look at Vicious and Henris as the next two rebels.
Jimi wrote:
Henris what's your role??

Batman