Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 13 of 23
Hoodlum wrote:
i think dwcalvert is looking for you ultras. he wanted to share roles with me if we were on the same team. i shared mine, but he didn't reply and then he voted to lynch Vicious this round, although he said it was a bad idea to blind lynch the day before. so maybe dwcalvert and myself aren't on the same team, and he is on your team.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
it was a bad idea to blind lynch day 1 i suppose because it was mayba we were voting ;)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Henris_1
Why Ultras ? :)
Because he said he was the Spy (which is a rebel). So either A he is lying to get the rebels to trust him (which why would they), or B he is telling the truth. In either case he can go. :)
Kyla wrote:
Lynch Counts: (if I'm wrong tell me :P)
#Vicsous (skarni, CheekyTeeky, dwcalvert, Henris_1)
#UltrasPlot (dough_boy, Hoodlum, Vicious)

~ 7 for a majority lynch ~
dwcalvert wrote:
Hoodlum
i think dwcalvert is looking for you ultras. he wanted to share roles with me if we were on the same team. i shared mine, but he didn't reply and then he voted to lynch Vicious this round, although he said it was a bad idea to blind lynch the day before. so maybe dwcalvert and myself aren't on the same team, and he is on your team.

Don't read into the timing Hood... I've been at work for the past 8 hours or so... Just getting caught up. :)
sbsportz5 wrote:
I agree with dough, claiming you are the spy, while it could be to have rebels reach out, it would make more sense that you would fake spy via PM....not on the thread. Leading me to think its too bold to be false

#lynch ultrasPlot
skarni wrote:
Hoodlum

#unlynch Vicious

#lynch Ultraspot
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Kyla wrote:
Lynch Counts:
#Vicsous (CheekyTeeky, Henris_1)
#UltrasPlot (dough_boy, Hoodlum, Vicious, dwcalvert, sbsportz5, skarni) - need 1 more

~ 7 for a majority lynch ~
Jimi wrote:
Wow ultra that's really bold
#lynch ultra

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I don't think ultras would throw the game like that, surely he's a camper trying to out mafia? But yeah if he tried to pull something like that without leaving a trail hammer him.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
elysium5 wrote:
I am the Ghost of Chocolate Present and I spy with my little eye a Spy who smelled some chocolate!

Ultra cried out,

I'm the Spy! I'm the Spy! and I smell Chocolate!
I screamed out loud
that I was proud
to be your rebel friend
until the end
if only you give me some Chocolate!

only thinking about himself in the moment he cried out and before the campers gave thought to let the Spy lead them to the rebels, the campers got all worked up and tried to tickle information out of the Spy. They didn't stop to think that maybe they should have used something a tad more delicate than a hammer to tickle him with...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."