Zombies etc
  • 335 posts
  • Page 8 of 23
Madagascarter wrote:
Huskers01, do you have a better idea? We have to lynch someone and inspector hasn't come out, not that we want the inspector to come out this game.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
huskers01 wrote:
Blind lynching only favors the mafia. The mafia will vote together. Therefore they will jump on the opportunity to Lynch anyone. They have the advantage of knowing who they are. .
Kyla wrote:
Lynch Counts:
#Mayba (Hoodlum, Madagascar, Jimi, sbsportz5)
#Plamper (dwcalvert)
#Hoodlum ( Henris_1)
#Sygmassacre (CheekyTeeky)

~ Need 8 for hammer. Day 1 ~
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
You need 8 lynch votes total? Also, does the #Plamper vote count?
Kyla wrote:
Yes if everyone votes for #Plamper then the whole camp dies and no one wins ^^

Mayba will be killed if the deadline is reached, but to hammer someone before then then there needs to be a majority lynch
dwcalvert wrote:
Kyla
Lynch Counts:
#Mayba (Hoodlum, Madagascar, Jimi, sbsportz5)
#Plamper (dwcalvert)
#Hoodlum ( Henris_1)
#Sygmassacre (CheekyTeeky)

Why are you counting my plamper vote? It was never a vote! It never had the word lymch anywhere near it... I was just trying to be funny and create something other than "vanillager"... But if you read that as a lynch vote, then #UNLYNCH PLAMPER. I'll give you my lynch vote when I get more info, but I agree with huskers... Blind lynching in the last game cost 3 people in a row, which played right into the mafia's hands. I'm not trying to overreact. I eagerly await people's messages! :)
dwcalvert wrote:
No, it's cool... It is just creating WAAAAY more confusion than people realize. Someone actually thought it was another player! (I'm sure other think it's a special role, or something crazy like that!). It's really just me trying to be stupid/funny... Sorry everyone!
dough_boy wrote:
Well...I am going to cast my vote for Syg for a few reasons.

1. We have to vote someone
2. If the Mrs is willing to vote him then there must be something to it
3. He killed me for no reason last game

So...#LYNCH Sygmassacre
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Yeah I didn't like how he threw Mayba under the bus for being logical and using quotes to support her argument. I'm pretty sure his post smelled like chocolate too. ^^
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Sygmassacre
Lol mada again courts confusion with speculation about hidden roles that arent there. But the fact Kyla answered so fast says to me that this oversight was in fact that and not a mafia ploy otherwise she would have let that play out more. But admitting to eating the chocolate doesnt make sense. After all, the people eating beans and chocolate are the mafia.

Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 18:46 
Post #29
Please, don't claim camper and don't claim PR. The mafia have an Alchemist, that means if doctor is protecting inspector then alchemist can neutralize the doctor and then mafia can fire at inspector. Ultimately, the alchemist is our biggest threat so that is the person who we need to find. Also just saying, I enjoyed that chocolate, thanks for not guarding it carefully enough :)

Yes hood is as active as always so he is keeping to his M.O
It may seem too obvious to not be mafia but being inactive would be even more suspicious. And since there are 4 mafia to 10 village the mafia can afford to be more bold. As far as calling for these early lynches, it could serve a few purposes including;
1. He is the 4th mafia and is looking for peoples reactions to see how they respond. He needs info in order to find the mafia and join up with them.
2. Hes part of the trio of mafia who know each other and is trying to get the 4th to contact him by making it obvious hes mafia.
3. Hes like the rest of us village and is trying to get as much info as quickly as possible so we can piece together who is who and get on the right path to get rid of the mafia

Mayba needs to relax. Scum comes to their own defence with quote after quote to "prove" their innocence. So lets not dismiss her from mafia suspicion just yet.

As for me, well im usually the 2nd target after dough so i dont expect to be around long. Im a threat to mafia with my voice of reason intentions in this game so to the rest i say lets not be shy about posting here. The village are blind until we form networks but its really hard to achieve without conversations in public.

Here it looks like he's trying to be helpful, but then he's willing to lynch the one person who could support their vote. Feels like distraction "look at me I'm so innocent and helpful" and also contradictory in that based on nothing but maybe intimidation from Mayba he casts mafia suspicion on her. If syg flips mafia, we know whoever Mayba was arguing against is likely to be mafia also.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
So Mayba was building an argument against Hood. Then both Hood and Syg joined the wagon.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I'm also not liking how Jimi pushed Hood as suspicious but is now voting with him. That makes me think they're trying to look like they're not on the same team.