Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 15 of 15
dough_boy wrote:
CheekyTeeky
I did not expect to be so deceived especially by him lol.
Glad to hear there are no hard feelings. But now you know why I said you can trust no one. :)
dough_boy wrote:
CheekyTeeky
If only you had inspected me first ^^
Well...I thought it was very strange for someone of your "power" to want to out themselves like that. Granted this was my first time playing, but it put a large target on your back regardless. Then when you said you had been into contact with the Inspector I knew either you were lying and was trying to get the real inspector to out himself to the Mafia or you had been duped. When you kept insisting that you were the Mayor we realized you had likely been duped but you wouldn't admit to that.

Had you not called for Hood's head when he pointed out your problem and we just did a no vote you would have been the next to be inspected (assuming you lived the night).
UltrasPlot wrote:
Mayors often out themselves early because they have an easily verifiable role that isn't overly necessary for a town victory. It's generally an easy early 'clear' rather than taking the risk of rallying around a valuable power role that mafia will prioritize killing such as doc or cop.