Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 11 of 15
elysium5 wrote:
#Vote FraSur
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
#vote Frasur

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Mayba wrote:
#vote Frasur

Does the Mafia have to lynch someone every night? Is there a way to know whether the hit from the Mafia was distracted?

I understand the logic behind Frasur, but we seem to have 4 people claiming they are villager (including me) when there should only be 3 villager slots left. My only guess is that the doctor is disguising himself as a villager and knows Frasur was lying.
Madagascarter wrote:
So your fast, so fast that Frasur hasn't even logged in since the start of the day.
Votes
Frasur= 5 votes

This time it is evident that the dentist won't do it (you'll see why). So the carpenter steps up and gets his saw out. Surfice to say, it was quite messy. Frasur was begging the whole way something like this...
Spoiler (click to show)
However the carpenter thought that anyone would say something like that so continued sawing.

So bring on Night 3 and 99 MB left of data on my phone. D12 takes up more than you would expect! There is no need for a time limmit as you are all so pacey.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
Ok so if Mayba claims clown it's husk or mayba. If mayba claims village it's me, jimi, mayba or ely. Ya I think it's mayba ^^
Mayba wrote:
No I'm a villager (noting the typo in the beginning in case anyone thinks I miss-typed it myself)

Spoiler (click to show)

This is why I brought up the question as to whether the Mafia needs to kill someone every night or not.. If Huskers says he is a clown (and no one has come out to dispute this) and actually distracted Frasur on the night that Damage dies, then that means the following scenarios could have happened:

1) Huskers distracted Frasur (now known to be villager) and Mafia didn't kill anyone (either they didn't make their decision in time or chose not to kill anyone on purpose)
2) Huskers distracted Frasur (now known to be villager) and Mafia tried to kill someone, but the doc ended up saving them
3) Huskers distracted someone other than Frasur who happened to be Mafia - less likely scenario as I'm not sure why he would hide this information as that would reveal who the Mafia is

Hoodlum - vigilante (also no one has come forward to dispute this, actions taken by Hoodlum seem to match his role)
elysium5 - ?
Kyla - villager (provided a description to the villager that matches mine which could still be false, but I'm inclined to believe it's true)
Jimi - ?
Mayba - villager (posted my role above as proof)
.Huskers01 - clown (no one has come forward to dispute this so I'm assuming this is true)

Since there's only 1 Mafia left, it's more of a numbers game so I feel it's best we all end up revealing ourselves to make it easier to catch the Mafia in the lie.

Hoodlum wrote:
lets look at who damage wasn't accusing in his chats
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mayba wrote:
Damage Inc.
Well, since what I see and hear is all I have to contribute, not being as omnipotent as HOODLUM, I will again share with y'all what I learned, or what thoughts I have. Since I got real sick last night, as I was telling KYLA, I woke up, and decided to entertain the slender possibility that maybe I reacted a bit poorly to HOODLUMS demands last night. I came on today, prepared to apologize and discuss things further....UNTIL I was THREATENED by HOODLUM that he will shoot me (in game I hope), iof I dont do exactly as he demands!!!

Not much to go on from his post, but apparently he's been in communication with Kyla in the past....
Mayba wrote:
elysium5

This is my first game and I am just learning the ropes myself but after reading his last message I have now come to understand that all the mafia actually know who the other mafia are. I haven't said much up to this point because I thought to give away my identity as a villager would make me a target to be killed by the mafia but now I understand that if the mafia all know each other then they know I am not one of them and I am therefore not really hiding anything. I will also eventually be killed by them if the rest of us don't kill them first but they will try to take out the players who seem to be the greatest threat first.

Could be referring to other roles as part of the village, but if it's a claim for the villager role, then we have 3 claims of villagers for two spots...
Mayba wrote:
Kyla
1.Hoodlum //vigilante
3.elysium5 //?
4.Kyla //village
8.Frasur /doc
9.Jimi //village
12.Mayba //?
13.Huskers01//clown

So this is all the role claims I've seen, if the last 2 would claim their roles we can see which roles are over-claimed (I assume a plain villager) and we can debate over the last survivors? :)
Looks like a fight between Mayba, ely, Jimi and me.

I don't see any claims from Jimi regarding him being a villager, unless you have more information through PMs. Regardless, either one of you is the doc or lying because we can't have 3 villagers.
Hoodlum wrote:
when i pressured damage to give me his role, he wouldn't -
huskers said he couldn't because he is in a tablet, but no one is disputing that he is clown, which is what he claimed,
jimi gave me his role,, and it looks similar to sygmassacres fake role. if you look at the capitalizations of the wording
damage points the finger at mayba in one of his posts, for being inactive.
jimi outs the inspector, accidentally?
i am tossing up between mayba and jimi. but leaning towards jimi a lot.
Spoiler (click to show)

kyla has done the math.
1 dies tonight, 1 lynch tomorrow, another death next night, and one last lynch.
So we have minimum of 2 lynches before mafia take over, if one doesnt work out we have a back up

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman