Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 7 of 15
Hoodlum wrote:
syg???
I tried to kill you with my vigilante bullet. Doughboy still died!!! you think you just made a mistake there?
Mafia still killed someone..they don't get to kill twice at night. JUST ONCE. are you suggesting that I am mafia and missed you, then another mafia killed doughboy? :)
Doughboy played an excellent game. I can not fault his gameplay at all, he was unlucky that the doctor couldn't save him. or the clown couldnt distract the actual mafia shooter.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
I am curious if the doctor can save himself. That would mean if he came out and claimed doctor he could be invincible at night and if we believed him, invincible during the day. If he can save himself, good time is now.
There would be no need to save anyone else but himself now. As far as village powers go. Inspector and Mayor are dead, Vigilante missed and the Clown is unpredictable and only useful if that clown knows the actual mafia member that shoots.
There you go syg. A plan for one of your mafia guys to come out and say they are doctor :)
Jimi wrote:
Kyla
Good one Jimi, you outed our inspector ^^
So sorry guys, that happens when a stupid newbie tries to be smart,.
Since hood is definitely clean, his argument against sygma is now way stronger, he is the one who must be the mafia.
 When can we vote?

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
No I killed him. I thought that much would be obvious. There's no way I was going to declare that publicly but now I'm forced to. It would have given you more ammo to discredit me with your distraction tactics. But I made a mistake and am willing to admit it
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
lol
syg says he accidentlally shot doughboy?

Madagascarter says

So night 1 is over!

So, you all woke up expecting the worst and the worst you found. You found a burnt cactus of a man hardly recognisable. The doctor investigates around the body and see's that his buisness card has survived. His name Dough_boy, his job... Inspector.

but it looks like he burned doughboy alive though. :)
Kyla wrote:
Although part of me thinks Hood is some huge criminal mastermind I;

#Vote Sygmassacre

I'm going to believe in the Inspector, and the inspector was dough_boy. dough_boy was on Hoods side and voted against Cheeky, even though Cheeky was in fact the Mayor.
Hoodlum wrote:
also syg. as you are claiming my role as vigilante, which has a bullet to shoot. if you say you accidently shot dough_boy, (he was a burnt cactus of a man hardly recognisable). why were you "accidentally" shooting at dough_boy for?" How did you come to the conclusion that dough_boy was mafia therefore you took a shot at him? I hope everyone is paying attention to the storyline.
Damage_Inc wrote:
OK. So I have reviewed and re-reviewed the pages of discussion. I first have to thank everyone for getting involved, so that there is a lot more information to think about. It is ironic that info was what was needed, and now there is almost too much.
Having not played before, and knowing only my own role, here is what I heard/learned today, and some of it may even be true:
1. The doctor can protect ANYONE, including himself and the effect lasts for the night time, and the following day.
2. The Inspector is dead.
3. The vigilante ony gets one shot (not 100% on that, necause I could swear I read otherwise).
4. The clown is on no ones side, and can interrupt bot the mafia attacks on us, and ours on them (though I have no idea what side he is actually on).
5. No one seems to know how many times the clown may involve himself.
6. We have some sneaky criminal masterminds in this group, and I had no clue to what lengths they would go in their criminal enterprise.

Makes me understand how I get hit from behind in RISK with y'all as much as I do, lol.

So when is the next vote, and who else is left alive?
Damage_Inc wrote:
Oh, and one last question that I wasnt sure was actually answered:

How do we KNOW that HOOD is clean, again?

No offense hood, but just want to be sure this time, and I will be honest, going into this vote, I was FAIRLY sure that you were a bit shady, and probably the mafia. When I am wrong I am the first to admit it, and if someone tells me how we know you are clean, I will gladly admit I was fooled.
Hoodlum wrote:
the vote is now damage.
the tally so far is

Hood voted Sygmassacre
Kyla voted Sygmassacre

remember, there are 4 mafia. we haven't lynched a mafia yet. Sygmassacre has many holes in his story.
He supported Cheeky. We know that Cheeky was tricked. Because the real investigator voted to lynch cheeky, because he knew that she was lieing about having a conversation with an inspector, because HE was the inspector. Therefore we know that she was tricked. The only player that supported her was Sygmassacre.

Now Sygmassacre claims he is vigilante after I claimed it. We have both provided our roles. You should analyze your own role with our roles and you can make an assumption based on grammar that madagascarter might use. I claimed to have shot sygmassacre last night. I told Kyla and doughboy I was going to shoot sygmassacre. I expected the mafia were going to shoot me, but they chose to kill doughboy. The clown, decided to use his distraction action and I missed my shot.
Sygmassacre who claims vigilante now, says he accidently shot dough_boy.. But there is only one kill last night. The mafia killed dough_boy. The report said that dough_boy was burned. Not shot. The vigilante doesn't have a bullet that burns people hehe.
You do not know I am clean. You only know that the doughboy and cheeky are clean.
I suspected cheeky was clean, but she voted against me. she didn't reveal the fake inspector. You weren't fooled the last time. Cheeky died for our truth. When you saw that doughboy was dead in the morning, remember he voted for cheeky. He was the inspector and KNEW she hadn't talked to him..
You've got to make a right vote this time. I have NO clues about the other mafia, so you will have to pay attention to any players supporting sygmassacre.
Jimi wrote:
Number one suspect is Sygma
but Hood Kyla and Damage, please wait before we Judge quickly there are players who never said a word, like:
Elyisum (said very little)
Husker (said very little)
tamaulipeco (nothing)
Mayba (one comment too)

and is Beta still playing or what?
as a sum, the people who talked very little are more than 3 (since Sygma is 75% a mafia) so they better say something

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
Sygma I don't get your argument!
I know my English is weak, but I really couldn't get your defence.
do you claim that you are the vigilante?
because that would be really funny to do, dough boy was obviously the inspector so why would you kill him he could have saved u if he asked about you if you were not the mafia.

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
#Vote Syg
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
#vote Sygma

Batman