Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 1 of 15
Madagascarter wrote:
Welcome to this game of mafia and good luck to everyone, I'll start with a bit of background.

In the reign of King Maafi (He's dominator at moment), there has been a small resistance party assembled against the king. Rumour has it that the resistance party is originating in a small village in the Black Forest of Brethren Coast. He has hired mafia from the village to exterminate every member of the village for a large sum of money. At the same time, a lone Werewolf being exiled from his pack has found this village and meaning to make a pack of his own out of the members in it. Can the village defend against such strong opposition and find execute the werewolf before he grows to strong and identify the identity of the mafia before the death toll rises to high?

So now onto rules, here is a list of Ultrasplots rules for mafia. Please read them because any broken rules could mean that I can mod kill you and that might unbalance the game
Spoiler (click to show)

Here is the players list
1.Hoodlum
2.BETA
3.elysium5
4.Kyla
5.CheekyTeeky
6.Sygmassacre
7.dough_boy
8.Frasur
9.Jimi
10.KoE_Doja
11.tamaulipeco
12.Mayba
13.Huskers01
14.Damage Inc.

And Finally I am going to reveal the roles people will be given
Spoiler (click to show)

So now I'll preceed to role PM's

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
All Role PM's out N0 can start! Also if you need help ask me do not so screenshots or youtibe to reveal roles and any PM's between you have to add me to to make sure no cheating is going on.

Summer 2 Countdown

Jimi wrote:
BTW maafi is the dominator ;)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Also for new players, if you have a night action you have to use it in messages with the mod (me) and when you vote you vote in the forum. Preferably vote like this #Vote USER
If someone hasn't been given a role please say

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
I'm a villager. Doctor, I will be targeted because I am a big mouth villager and mafia will want to shut me up. protect me each night till we figure out who the mayor, or inspector is, then you can focus on the stronger roles. chur chur
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I am the Mayor. I know it is early game to come out, however I take the risk to increase the village's chance of survival.

Since I have two votes I expect the mafia to target me or manipulate me to do their bidding unwittingly...I need you good citizens to come forth and prove to me your roles and trustworthiness.

Doctor - if you are wise you will protect me as the village depends on it!
Inspector - please inspect me so all will know I am trustworthy.

You have a keen military mind Pod...
Madagascarter wrote:
There has been some confusion over the werewolf's role. Werewolves can only change people from their original role to a "Pack Wolf" which is effectively a villager on the werewolf's side. However Pack Wolves they will not be allowed to reveal their original role to Werewolf or reveal any of their previous teammates. Punishable by a modkill. When Werewolf dies, all pack wolves assume original role.

Summer 2 Countdown

CheekyTeeky wrote:
What side is the vigilante on or are they their own party?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
so...what is the win condition for werewolf? I assume the original werewolf is the alpha.
I understand that the werewolf converts 1 player. I'm then assuming that each new converted werewolf must then be able to use 1 convert. I assume this is during the night phase when they choose who to convert and the pack grows. I assume that you only win with the original role you are given?

that makes sense, because otherwise, it might be tempting to want to be converted? if the win condition goes to the entire pack
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Only Alpha can convert, Pack Wolves are essentially villagers. Win condition for Werewolf is to destroy mafia and outnumber villagers and destroy vigilante

Summer 2 Countdown

dough_boy wrote:
Did anyone watch the Twilight movies? Maybe we should add some Vampires to the mix? :)
Madagascarter wrote:
Night zero is now over!
You wake up, and start going about your normal business when you see body in the middle of the village green. Instinctively the inspector studied her face and realises it was the ICT teacher at the local primary school Fendi!!!, who had been shot in the back 4 times! The towns worst fears have been confirmed, the king had sent an extermination order against them! The Mayor calls an emergency meeting and it is decided that you don’t want to leave your homes and flee, you want to fight to protect it! Then the doctor came in and addressed another problem, “It’s worse than that,” he says, “A werewolf has been let loose on our village.” The room is thrown into a grave silence.

Day one has now begun. Now is your chance to have your say in what happens to this game. In this forum please write #Vote USER. The player at the end of the day with the most votes will be eliminated. I’m hoping to end this day in 36 hours. Let the debating begin!

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Also, I forgot you can #Vote NO VOTE if you want. If the majority of people vote this then there will be no lynch

Summer 2 Countdown

Sygmassacre wrote:
So you mean if only 6 votes come in for players and those votes are 3 for player X, 2 for player Y and 1 for player Z but 8 #no vote then there is no lynching?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ