Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 3 of 15
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
Ok so I'm thinking I should vote cheeky that way it's 3-3 and then if Hood dies we know Cheeky is the Mayor, any thoughts? How long do I have to vote?
I am guessing 3am (~6 hours), unless Mad extends it. You could vote Cheeky and then it would be 3-2 (because the other vote is in wrong place). However, if it ends in a 3-3 tie with no other votes it would mean one of the two (Cheeky/Sig) is Mayor. Then if no one goes home due to the tie we can start over.

Kyla
Does no one die if it is a tie? Because if no one dies I think Doc may have a better idea of who to save
That I don't know about. I think if whoever doesn't go home if it is then proven they are Village the Doc knows who to save the next night because Mafia will have a "verified" target.
Damage_Inc wrote:
I have read and re-read all the posts and messages, and I need an Aspirin. Im not real sure, but I think that if we followed an imposter mayor right off the bat, we would be in big trouble. Since we dont know, and shouldnt follow anyone without credentials, nothing personal, but I have to vote Cheekyteeky.

I VOTE #CHEEKYTEEKY

Madagascarter wrote:
We've only had 6 votes so far so I'm gonna leave the day running 12 hours longer. However, if 3 votes come in before 9:00am, (1 hour and 28 minuites to go) then I'll end it. It's been an exciting day anyway.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
I have posted in the joint private message we use, I'll also explain here. If you only scroll up. check when cheeky says she has been in contact with the
inspector. It was before the day phase even started. scroll down a few lines and madagascarter will say, the day phase has started.
What this reveals, is that Cheeky has either lied, or been fooled by someone who has convinced her that he was the inspector. Surely syg, and others
should wonder about that? Cheeky will know the answer, she knows someone impersonating an inspector. An evil role would do that. After coming out as a mayor, that's the infor that a mafia player would take advantage of. We could be at eachothers throats because you have made that mistake. It's
a great move for the mafia. Cheeky, the false inspector is who you should be lynching. Well, if there actually was one.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Mayba wrote:    Posted: Yesterday, 23:51 
Post #25
Do we actually get to see whether Cheeky's vote counted for two after the voting is complete?
The official votes are in this forum. You should be able to tell if the mayor used the extra vote by the math, but the moderator, will likely
have a storyline to go with the official vote.That information then can be used by uss all, that the mayor is one of the initial voters.
Hoodlum wrote:
just doing as your told doja? no thought into it? i'll help you out. #vote :)
Madagascarter wrote:
Unfortunatly, KoE_Doja thought he was joining a risk game and has requested a mod kill. So it brings me great regret but I'll mod kill him at the end of the day. This was his request
KoE_Doja said:
21 Jul 2017, 08:54
I am totally confused
KoE_Doja said:
21 Jul 2017, 08:54
I thought I was joining a risk game can u please take me out and replace me with someone who understands what is going on
Techniqucally he could be replaced but that would upset chats and no he can't be replaced by whoever gets lynched today.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Madagascarter you still haven't confirmed that the role of the person lynched will be revealed in the storyline along the same lines of other mafia games?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Jimi wrote:
I still don't know who is the right person to vote for, but hood has a point that cheeky had lied or been fooled by someone else.
It's a blind vote for cheeky, not because she said anything wrong, but just to help us next round and some info might be revealed.

#vote cheeky

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I have no idea how telling the truth has been turned into me telling lies or being fooled. This game is hilarious and I see now why people keep quiet. ^^
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
sorry about that doja. and all the messages u must be getting annoyed with haha. Thought it was odd you joined to play this.
I still think your role was mafia, and the mafia were trying to get you to vote me. must have been very frustrating for all
of you. For the best of the game, we should discard group pvt chat we all have..and create a new one. copy paste what has
already been mentioned. Doja could make a mistake and the game is ruined for his team ;) I wanna challenge.