Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 10 of 15
elysium5 wrote:
Nice one, Doc? Did the doc save Hood? Is that why he is not dead?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
so my guess for the last mafia is Frasur. Frasur didn't vote for sygmassacre, but either did huskers. I think i might believe huskers is the clown as he says he is though.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Damage_Inc wrote:
HOODLUM, you are without a doubt the biggest fraud I have met in this game. The post above, I NEVER said. What ELSE have you manufactured???  Now hopefully everyone sees why I wouldnt tell you squat. We have your word for it, but your word is worthless. Manufacturing quotes that were never said and demanding to see PM roles, are not part of this game, and not part of the way it should be played. While it may not be against the rules, the MAFIA website I read, says that any scumbag who would do either of those things is someone who is to be avoided, and not played with. 

Hoodlum wrote:

Posted: 30 minutes ago
   Post #129

Domage Inc: "so does that mean hoodlum is mafia?, I knew it!"
East Indies, New Zealand, Philippines, West Indies, Australasia, North America, World Inverted, Ancient Greece

Thanks Elysium, but he still has yet to answer the questions With no mod guidance, I went to the Mafia site, and read for myself what the roles are, and too much stuff doesnt ring true. He never answered how he got the bullet back. Thats a huge one. He never answered the protection of people who have stated questionable roles, and questionable abilities, and the Mafia website also says that the vigilante can shot at the mafias, but if he does, and they are not killing someone or whatever mafias do, that it will have no effect. Why is it that all these are errors, and when I ask for clarification, I have to answer questions? I hope he does shoot at me, I hope the rules that I read are correct, and I hope it will result in a retribution lynching. If not, so be it. But honestly, in having to deal with one way, one sided things, I dont think I would want to continue either way. It was supposed to be fun, but it has been anything but. 

Not swurprised however that he still has yet to answer any of the questions I asked. I believe I have made myself VERY clear. Where is the post to ask that my questions be answered? Guess Ill look for that in a few years. lol.

Since I am dead, good luck all. And that means the offensive messages can stop. I have just been deleteing them anyways.
elysium5 wrote:
And all the villagers ran screaming as the ghost of Damage Inc. appeared in the village square screaming for vengeance!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Damage, A) dead talk is not allowed B) I didn't get my roles off that website, I made them up based on common roles in games.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
Huskers messaged me and asked me what to do with his distraction action. With some doubt he is even the clown, I said, distract Frasur. Huskers said he locked it in.
I assume that the mafia still have special roles. Usually there is the GodFather, a Framer, a Hitman...something along those lines. One of them
makes the kill. but I don't know really.
The Village doctor saved me, or the Hitman was distracted. It makes sense that the clown who is village, should be able to distract mafia roles too, otherwise, he shouldn't even use his role if his win clause is with the village. maybe if you distract one mafia, you distract them all and this voids their night action.
Frasur claims a doctor, but a doctor that has no power. Sounds like something a mafia might make up. Frasur pretty much said something cryptic about being the doctor. But when asked he said he had no power. Still, if he wasn't mafia, you might think that Frasur would have been doubted about having actual power to save and would have been a mafia target. Of course Frasur didn't have to worry about being killed if he is mafia. hmmm
Hoodlum wrote:
No hard feelings damage. I assume you are still playing the game when you are seemingly acting emotional. I know you fooled kyla well haha.
This was a good initiation for you and I think you will have learned a lot from it. Private messaging, group messaging, and forum messaging has always been apart of it and how it is played here. Everyone is dishonest in this game, because that's what we have to be, that's basically the game. We have to all pretend like we are all villagers with nothing special about us. that means lying, and of course the mafia have to lie. You know that syg forged chats, he would have done some in private too, to convince cheeky. You know I did. I still had a bullet, but I wanted mafia to believe that I didn't. I had my only opportunity ever to be in a kamikaze position where I could say, answer me or die with me. That is unlikely to ever happen again in a mafia game. I didn't mean to come across bully like, but I assume that you are just playing the part of being emotional.
Till we meet in the next one!
Kyla wrote:
The Doctor 'protects', I assume if mafia trys to kill the person. Maybe if the Doc could come forward and say who he protected maybe we could narrow down our list of suspects. Just a suggestion :)

1.Hoodlum
3.elysium5
4.Kyla
8.Frasur
9.Jimi
12.Mayba //my mafia guess, but I was wrong about Damage so idk
13.Huskers01
Kyla wrote:
1.Hoodlum //vigilante
3.elysium5 //?
4.Kyla //village
8.Frasur /doc
9.Jimi //village
12.Mayba //?
13.Huskers01//clown

So this is all the role claims I've seen, if the last 2 would claim their roles we can see which roles are over-claimed (I assume a plain villager) and we can debate over the last survivors? :)
Looks like a fight between Mayba, ely, Jimi and me.
Jimi wrote:
Wow great job guys, good job doc/clown, and amazing guess hood, I think it's now so clear that hood is no way a suspect he is what he said. Rejoice my beloved village.
I think it's almost done.

My main suspect is mayba he is silent he says almost nothing but (I am innocent)

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
This is why I haven't suspected mayba. he also locked in a 5th vote to lynch syg. we needed 5.
Mayba wrote:    Posted: 23 Jul 2017, 04:11 
Post #88
I agree that the grammar for the role Sygmassacre has provided doesn't match mine nor the roles that were revealed for everyone that died. Unless it was done on purpose by the moderator to throw us off, Sygmassacre's role is the only one that has a constant capitalization on certain words such (Mafia, Village, Werewolf) that are not capitalized on any of the roles that were revealed to be real.
Jimi wrote:
Mmmmm, I am not sure about your argument for mayba, but yea let's wait and listen from husker too

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi is online.