Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 2 of 15
Madagascarter wrote:
That would be 14 votes. You have to vote #no vote to have your vote count. If 8 people type #VOTE NO VOTE then there would be no vote. If you don't vote then you would be basically happy with whatever everyone else says
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Villagers we need to band together and vote for the imposter Hoodlum. He has been caught in his own web of lies. Do not waste your vote with a No vote!! The sooner we uproot the evil in this town, the better. Once a player has been lynched his true identity will be revealed to us.

You have a keen military mind Pod...
Sygmassacre wrote:
I'd like to change my vote to #Vote Hoodlum in light of the current developments. Sorry for the flip flop voting people
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
dough_boy wrote:
My Logic (click to show)

#VOTE CheekyTeeky
Hoodlum wrote:
good. a thinking player. thanks doughboy

#VOTE CheekyTeeky

and it's interesting that sygmassacre just band wagoned with cheeky almost immediately. Quite surprised at that, knowing that he is an experienced player. I have mentioned to some of you my theory, and it was only a theory, and I wasn't the only one thinking it. The theory is now a coincidence and suspicous. Cheeky, has never played mafia before, but she is making very bold moves. Sygmassacre is has played in every mafia game. The game would work better for them both to be on the same team, When madagascarter selects the roles for each player, which players would make for a good game. what shall i do about the real life couple in the game?" what if they share the same devices...phone, laptop, etc..
Put them both as mafia.,,syg can tutor cheeky....solved.

Now also, doja just bandwagoned with them. On day 1, village shouldn't even be voting without anything to go on. well, unless of course sgy is coaching him too hmm.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Wow the plot thickens...

I have made bold moves without the help of syg, but with your help hood. Your first post convinced me that you were trying to use your experience to dictate the game play, particularly of the Mayor where it would have benefited the mafia for the village to be headless and fragmented with the mayor in hiding as you suggested. Another point of interest is hood called out the inspector to be revealed which is a crucial role for the village to keep quiet so we can verify the roles of others and not take stabs in the dark. I vouch on my honour that the inspector and I have verified each other's roles and when I withheld their identity hood proceeded to fabricate a story about his contact with the inspector. Doughboy is just as suspiciously on the bandwagon with hood. You will see in the votes that mine count for two. Although it might be beneficial for me to be lynched because my role of mayor will be revealed and the villagers will know they have been lied to by hood and dougbboy.

Either way villagers make sure your votes count and plan ahead based on the results of the lynch.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Jimi wrote:
I don't think any of you is a mafia (cheeky,hood), I have one in my mind, but I am still not so sure. Can I wait for more people to vote, I might go with the majority, because as I learned the first voting is just a luck.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Mayba wrote:
Do we actually get to see whether Cheeky's vote counted for two after the voting is complete?
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hoodlum
good. a thinking player. thanks doughboy

#VOTE CheekyTeeky

and it's interesting that sygmassacre just band wagoned with cheeky almost immediately. Quite surprised at that, knowing that he is an experienced player. I have mentioned to some of you my theory, and it was only a theory, and I wasn't the only one thinking it. The theory is now a coincidence and suspicous. Cheeky, has never played mafia before, but she is making very bold moves. Sygmassacre is has played in every mafia game. The game would work better for them both to be on the same team, When madagascarter selects the roles for each player, which players would make for a good game. what shall i do about the real life couple in the game?" what if they share the same devices...phone, laptop, etc..
Put them both as mafia.,,syg can tutor cheeky....solved.

Now also, doja just bandwagoned with them. On day 1, village shouldn't even be voting without anything to go on. well, unless of course sgy is coaching him too hmm.

If you notice in the thread I initially decided to #No vote. @Hood as per our pm I was inclined to believe you since you came out so early....mafia generally don't do that. But as you point out that I'm experienced, I too point out that you are so coming out early is definitely in your range of strategies as mafia. However, cheeky coming out as mayor really doesn't make sense as a mafia play. Of course any action can be twisted so I'm sure people will try to make connections between her play and that of a mafia. Now back to my initial vote, that was cast upon my waking up before I had the chance to read the threads and how they developed. It made sense to not vote first day to allow the night actions to really take their course on N1. But after reading and thinking more in depth I really have to trust her read so decided to back her up. As far as coaching goes my constant advice to her has been to consult past mafia forum threads to see different tactics employed by past players. Much like when we play risk together it has been on separate devices and in the chats so hopefully mada would not have thought that would be an issue. As it turns out we are on the same side although I am yet to reveal my role to her.

So as a result of everything it made more sense to me that she is more likely telling the truth than you are. So I've voted accordingly
 Σ
dough_boy wrote:
How much time do we have left to vote? By my calculation it is a little over 7 hours. Mad said "hope" 36 hours and that would be around 3am CST the 21st.

Right now it appears 2 votes for Hood. 2 for Cheeky. If Cheeky is Mayor then I guess Hood would go home. If not and it is a tie what happens?
Sygmassacre wrote:
Doja also voted but in the pm thread rather than in here. Assuming he doesn't change his vote and puts it in here that will be 3 (more likely 4 with cheekys double)-2
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
Ok so I'm thinking I should vote cheeky that way it's 3-3 and then if Hood dies we know Cheeky is the Mayor, any thoughts? How long do I have to vote?
Kyla wrote:
Does no one die if it is a tie? Because if no one dies I think Doc may have a better idea of who to save