Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 8 of 15
Madagascarter wrote:
So it seems that a majority has been reached, before the allotted time.
Votes= Sygmassacre - 6 votes

Today, the baker is unwilling to help murder the victim, so the local dentist has volentiered to give him an overdose of morphine to end Sygmassacres life. He asked Sygmassacre to write a final testiment which would be reveal after he died. It said...
Spoiler (click to show)
It is safe to say he died in peace.

Also, today a great sorrow has occured as two villigers played a VERY serious game of who can stay still the longest. This went on for 2 days and 2 nights however they both died dehydration. Their names were Tamaulipeco and BETA.

Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
So now we have 8 players left.
Spoiler (click to show)
Also, now I've finally got a computer I can give you dough_boys role PM.
Spoiler (click to show)

So I think that would have cheered the village up a bit! Night 2 is now starting.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Incase you don't get why tamaulipeco died, it is because he hasn't said anything the whole game so
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Damage_Inc wrote:
OK. Well Im liking this game a bit more now, lol. How long till we get to pick another?
Hoodlum wrote:
We sit and wait to be killed now. 2 mafia left.

Roles left.

Mafia x 2 Action: Team Kill

Vigilante x 1 Action: One Shot
Doctor x 1 Action: Protect
Clown x 1 action: Distract
Villagers x 3: No action

Two players didn't vote against Sygmassacre (Mafia) = Frasur & Huskers1

That doesn't mean they are mafia tho. A late voter is as much a suspicion. A late voter will be thinking." arghh, well looks like you are already outnumbered Syg, I'll vote for you". 

My gut thinks that Frasur is village. He says he is a doctor, but only has a small clinic etc..not the doctor who has the protect role. He hasn't been too scared to chat to me in private.

Both Huskers1 and Damage have refused to reply to me. Also. Damage was super hard to convince, and he seems to too smart, in my opinion not to comprehend what I have been babbling about all game.. lol. These are just assumptions..I have no idea. I am convinced that kyla, jimi and ely are village. They have been quite vocal, and not seeming like they have anything to hide.

The doctor should save himself or protect who he feels is going to be attacked tonight
I would request the clown distract who he thinks is mafia. To look at the players that did not vote for syg is a good start.
I, the vigilante ask you....do I still have a bullet? That is for me to know and for the village to hope I don't make a mistake. No more clowning around :)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Damage_Inc wrote:
This guy is too much. LOL. I have responded to you HOOD, and told you to pound sand. Are you kidding me? Going into the next round, the first people I was gonna suggest were those who couldnt see the painfully obvious truth that SYG was mafias, and did NOT vote for him to be lynched. Who else would give the guy a pass? Obviously other mafias. I didnt know there were 2 who didnt vote to lynch him. And you are honestly saying that not voting for the obvious mafias is OK? 

I also didnt know that there are 2 doctors. Either he IS or ISNT the Doctor.  The game rules never say that there is a Doctor, but he doesnt take all insurance, or only does cosmetic surgery, so he wont help you. The fact that you DONT know, says plenty. Says that contrary to what you have said, that ME, Huskers, and now FRASUR told you to get lost, and didnt feel that we had to tolerate accusation from self appointed god almighty. So now thats 3. Better yet, who exactly DID decide you were god, and just to avoid you blasting them in the forum, gave you whatever you asked for?

I also didnt know that the vigilante only had one shot. That MAY be true, but I honestly dont know, and didnt remember seeing it when reading the rules. Makes a great excuse for sitting on your ass and not doing anything, or taking direct action that is traceable back to you. A vigilante with one bullet? And what happened to that bullet BTW? 

I would advise you to NOT talk the way you did in your message to me, when you were throwing others under the bus, and next time just try talking to me. I will make decisions on who I think is mafias based on what I see, not what you want me to think. Liked how you brought up the manufacturing of messages in your message to me. You have now complicated this so much more, because in addition to NOT being able to believe you or your conclusions, now I wiull be unduly suspicious of ANY messages anyone shows as proof of anything. While that sort of thing seems easy and logical to you, it never entered my mind, but now I am having to question what others showed me today, and wonder.

Thanks man. That type of thing has done far more damage to the village than SYG did. If you arent mafias, then you should be.
Hoodlum wrote:
You can choose to fight for your existence in this game now. I feel I have worked a lot and know when my time is done.

I have put my shoot action in, and my vigilante bullet is coming your way. If you are the clown then you can distract me again and save yourself. Or you can ask huskers to distract me, since he claims he is the clown, or you can find the good doctor to save you. I know after I lead the way to lynch Sygmassacre, that I will be dead so I want to use my bullet. Take a mafia down with me in a blaze of glory. I believe you are mafia. If by any chance that I am wrong and you are village, I do not feel that you are an asset to the village anyway, much in the likeness of Cheeky. Cheeky doubted me, voted me and supported her fake inspector, supported Mafia. The
shot is going to serve a purpose either way.
This is about survival, and this town needs it's strong village players. Not the villagers that can not comprehend the facts and still plant doubt seeds. Good game my friend, good game.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Damage_Inc wrote:
Yet another reason that no one trusts what goes on in private messages, and why I think EVERYTHING should be done in the open, in the forum, so we can ALL see. We already know we cant trust message segments that were provided by one person, and convienently happened where no one else could see. If you want to be trusted, do it in the forum.
Damage_Inc wrote:
LMAO. You directly reposted the message you sent me? Or did you? 
Why print recycled messages, and not answer the PUBLIC questions that were posed to you?

Dont like it when someone is DEMANDING that YOU answer to THEM?

figures.
Jimi wrote:
Guys, please calm down, we don't want to lose one more village player, 2 mafias down 2 to go. so we need to focus, I myself have suspicion upon someone, so much truth was revealed and he is insisting on killing hood, I don't know if hood is a mafia or not, but we had an inspector's opinion about hood, if someone can refute that, please convince me, I am easy to be convinced.

but my guts tell me that neither hood or damage are mafias.

Kyla, Ely, Husk, Mayba please we need ur opinion

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
Honestly if I had the bullet I would probably shoot Mayba