Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 5 of 15
Hoodlum wrote:
wow, now we have no idea who tricked cheeky. that's unfortunate, she wouldn't budge. Now we lost a vital villager. What a great move by the mafia. Only an experienced player could have tricked her so. There is only me and syg and beta from this list of experienced players. and well, i can assume it wasn't beta.
I can't believe i didn't see doja's #bite vote. I thought it was a mistype. He accidently bit elysium in the wrong phase and exposed himself, wow. I am more shocked that I didn't notice that. well, my thoughts were on trying to know who tricked cheeky. Shame..the werewolf is gone, it was a cool twist, but now we are back to a regular mafia game.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Imagine that syg is the mafia who tricked cheeky. How that conversation is going to go down in their household hehe.
can't wait to hear that story. Thanks for playing cheeky. Rest in silence. See you all in the morning. fingers crossed.
Damage_Inc wrote:
Hood, is there any support for any of those ramblings? Last time you got me to start thinking Cheeky was a fraud, just from these disertations, and I bought it HOOD, line, and sinker.

How do we know who talked to her? It could have been anyone with a brain. I am totally confused now, and feel like a fool for making a decision based on.... nothing really. But it DOES make me very suspicious of someone who was SO persuasive!
Hoodlum wrote:
My persuasiveness is exactly why I would need to be killed by mafia. Unfortunately the mafia who pretended to be an inspector to Cheeky was persuasive to her. Remember, Cheeky voted for me. She was convinced that she knew who the inspector was and we are both villagers lynching
each other. I tried my best to give her facts, to rethink whether she was trusting the wrong person. I gave it consideration that she might be tricked. There was plenty of discussion. We were all fooled, but you will see that I was right at some point during the game and hopefully not after. If you are on the village side, and we are squabbling about things this is of course making mafia happy. target is off them.
You have to make your own decision with the facts presented. We both presented the same story. However, her's didn't add up. The timeframe of events. Now, that we know she is a mayor. I know that she was tricked. And this is how me and the actual inspector will go forth. If someone was going to make them trust her, then you would expect that person to support her at lynch time. She would expect some sort of support. Only sygmassacre supported her. Types of facts like this. And you would expect now that sygmassacre will be trying to persuade players that I pushed for the mayor to be lynched, if it was him that tricked her.She didn't want to fight to stay alive. she didn't want to consider my facts. she was adamant that she knew who were inspector was just as I know who the actual inspector is. She voted me first.

Persuasiveness..
Remember my first message to all of you?
"I am a villager, but everyone is going to say this. So don't just believe me. Don't believe anyone yet. take your time to figure it out with clues and such you get from the moderator and the chats you get in pvt and also the forum."

Communication is big. When I'm rambling, find something to fault. find the mistakes. look for the facts. give some of your own theories. If you know you are right,
BE PERSUASIVE. If you need to fight to stay alive. BE PERSUASIVE. Facts will be the convincer. I presented facts and resonings.
Many of us have something to hide so it's tricky. The doctor, the inspector, the mayor etc. This is the reason it makes it tough for village because we don't want to look suspicious to other villagers and accidentally lynched. You have to fight for why you shouldn't be lynched. cheeky was unsuccessful In the end, saving her fake inspector was more important. If we all decided not to lynch her, then I would have been lynched, it was lose lose for us because I am villager too. Win win for mafia, they got us to kill each other. That's the game. If you are going to make an initial vote, you have to have a reason. I have a reason, because she was trying to lynch
me. That would make you suspicious too if you were in my shoes.

Damage_Inc wrote:
All of that may be true. I am not concerned with our squabbling make the mafia happy or not, because as you said, we have one job, ONE, to find the mafia guys, and lynch them.. I was merely thinking that Cheeky came right out and already had an opinion. To me that suggested that the Inspector was someone who was nt very public or strong, thus empowering her to take the active and dominant role right from the start. To me, that seemed like the case, but then again, I dont know her very well, so I could be wrong. The fact that I dont know her, kinda supported my line of thinking. And it was not just your arguement vs hers, DOUGHBOY made a very compelling argument as well.

Other than being annoyed we guessed the wrong one, I have little else to offer. Other than to say that Id like to hear maybe a bit more from other sources next time, so maybe I can make a better decision, and not be so easily fooled, as I was last time.
Hoodlum wrote:
that's perfect.
but if there is a scenario where you are going to have to choose one person over another at lynch time like yesterday. You can't sit back and do nothing either. because one of us is going to die anyway once we get voted against. You have to be involved in shaping the outcome. Although I am not as important as the mayor with the power she had, I have my own strength of experience. Besides, she used that power for wrong anyway because I am a villager and she didnt want to consider that. Coming out as a mayor was a bold move. Maybe she should have laid low and waited to see if players were going to be active. Who even knows if the doctor is playing? I had already requested to be saved before she stepped up and requested the same thing. She may have got that idea because I said that the mayor role was important. It is what it is, and you learn from it.
Damage_Inc wrote:
Again, I agree with the "you cant sit on your ass" philosophy. That I agree with, and right or wrong, at least ill make a decision. I would never ask the doctor to save me right off the bat, but I LOVE the stones of that move. I may not have the power of the mayor, but as a villager, I still get a vote. I will say that not getting a role like mayor or whatever, at first was annoying, but now, it also means, im Joe Shmoe, and have a very LOW value as a target. LOL.

BTW, Hood, your avatar is scary!
Jimi wrote:
Guys I believe that we made a huge mistake, I also believe that hood is not a mafia, also doughboy convinced me that he might be the inspector, so I think we need to check the silent players.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
Jimi
doughboy convinced me that he might be the inspector
How did I convince you that I am the inspector? I am pretty sure that I haven't spoken with you. Also if you read my messages on the forum/group chat I have said that both Hood and Cheeky could be correct...just that Cheeky's timing was off and for her to immediately call for Hood's dismissal seemed strange. I really wish she could have seen what we all did to realize that she was likely being played, however, that doesn't mean that Hood wasn't/isn't playing us.

Unfortunately I am just a plain old villager (a pawn in the Mafia game), however, I would be glad to take one for the team so the real inspector can keep doing his job.

Doctor...don't waste a save on me. If the Mafia wants my blood they can have it.
Jimi wrote:
I said you might be, not sure, but you're reasoning was great, never mind

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
So night 1 is over!

So, you all woke up expecting the worst and the worst you found. You found a burnt cactus of a man hardly recognisable. The doctor investigates around the body and see's that his buisness card has survived. His name Dough_boy, his job... Inspector.

Unfortunately I can't give you the full role PM because I am typing this on my phone and in a rush.

Day 2 has started. Bunisness as usual I suppose.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
Yes doughboy supported me remember. he was the ACTUAL inspector and this is how he proved it to me.

doubboy (click to show)

I am vigilante and I shot at cheeky's supporter...I don't have my bullet anymore. So I am a plain old villager. I shot at sygmassacre but the clown distracted me. The clown knows that I was distracted and can contact me.

Hoodlum wrote:
ohhhh i wish cheeky told us who her fake inspector was. but nope.
jimi. there was a reason i didnt say who my inspector was lol