Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 4 of 15
Kyla wrote:
Ok I am very sorry if you are the Mayor Cheeky, but I think I'll just go with my gut. Just the no questioning your inspector thing before night 1 (before he could actually inspect). If you believed the inspector before he inspected you does that mean he still inspected you? Or did he just trust that you're mayor and inspected someone else? If you make a good argument I may change my mind :)

#Vote CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I have no idea how you think you'll proceed after I am lynched hood, you put your foot in it going all in with nothing. It will be fun to watch ;)
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
I just don't get why you aren't budging on the fact that you could have been fooled cheeky? You don't even want to question that?
We all get that we don't want the inspector revealed. I am not revealing who the inspector is, because it is a very important role that needs to be kept secret. You could try and find a way to convince us, how you know. The only thing is..when you said that you have had spoken to the inspector, it was before an inspector or any of us could use a night action. How could you then be so convinced? It could only be through chat, not a revealed action. That's why it seems as if you could be fooled, but you seem to be as assured as me. however, I have a legit explanation.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
No I don't want anyone to change their minds, this is the best way to reveal the village's enemies. Also my honour means more than screenshots ^^
CheekyTeeky wrote:
It will all be revealed in the end, just not now. Fear not citizens these mafia are sloppy and easily seen.
Hoodlum wrote:
screenshot? not sure what u mean by that.

It is soo easy for players with graphic skills to fake a screenshot. I hope that it wasn't a screenshot that has convinced you. I don't want to lynch you if you are mayor, but you haven't given a good explanation of how you know.
maybe you don't want to reveal that you got a screenshot? and expose your fake inspector. he broke a rule? I dunno, just baffled at how you are so convinced. If that's the reason, do not trust a screenshot
CheekyTeeky wrote:
No a screenshot was not involved literally it was a metaphor meaning some people take people's honour more seriously than fakeable evidence. Particularly in scenarios like these where no hard evidence is immediately available due to the delicacy of the game in these early stages. I think you and your cronies have hammered in your point that I have no proof to publicly offer yet and no amount of pressure through repetition or other means will get me to offer you up any clues about who and how we know. I am excited to see how you and your "inspector" play out.
elysium5 wrote:
#Vote CheekyTeeky
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
dough_boy wrote:
This is going to be interesting if Cheeky really is the Mayor and was just hoodwinked. Would be a great coup to start the game.

I know a lot of you have been playing Risk on here for years, some of you are even in relationships. This is a game...you can trust NO ONE. It sounds like Hood's way of verifying the Inspector is the ONLY way to legally and truthfully verify the Inspector.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
If I am not lying about my role I am not lying about the inspector, which is how I know that hood lied or was compromised. Nice try to tidy up before the truth comes out though. Don't be fooled citizens.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lets run over some thinking points before I am sacrificed:

1. What advantage would pretending to be a mayor have for mafia early game? What disadvantages would this bring and why?
2. What advantages would there be in having the actual mayor reveal themselves for the village and why?
3. Why would the mafia want the mayor discredited and voted off instead of wasting a night kill? How have people pushed for this?
4. Why would mafia want the inspector outed asap?
5. Who is the imposter inspector and how did they use their power to verify hood before the day phase?

I am sure the number of trusted will grow but be wary as the mafia have used your silence and uncertainty against you. They also use the need to hide and be discreet against you. Be suspicious but logical, look at your own reasoning instead of others, even if you look at others at least be critical of their arguments instead of following a blind majority.

I have been completely honest in my posts to you and I hope that you can uproot the evil rampant in our village at my expense.

Farewell,
The Mayor.

Hoodlum wrote:
1. Same advantage I was going for. To get the doctor to protect you, and take the save off me after I requested it. Disadvantage of pretending is that someone inspected the actual mayor, or the actual mayor would feel safe to speak up and out you. But if you felt that you would manage to get the doctor
save then you might of felt it was a good plan.
2. To get the doctor to save them.
3. The mafia would for sure want to discredit and vote off a mayor??? it's a villager dead, and mafia still kill at night?? 2 kills???
4. mafia want the inspector out of the game period. because, the inspector is a villager, and can do exactly what the inspector did for me. Prove that he
is the inspector/villager by proving he know's my role.
5. The imposter inspector is the one that convinced you that he was inspector. Don't know how he did it, if he hasn't been able to inspect yet.

ok, i felt i had to answer those questions as much as anyone else. I wanted answers, but you weren't able to provide any to convince us that you are in
contact with an inspector as you said you were.

I put this to you now cheeky. Don't give up. I don't want to lynch a mayor, if you are.
1. Do you think the possible fake inspector is more worth than your mayor role?
If you believe that your inspector has a lot more worth, you don't need to protect him, because no one knows who your inspector is. I mean, you could of
at least thrown a fake hint, to try and save this situation you are in so that the threat is off you, for the cause of the town If you are the Mayor, you are so important for the town (if you are mayor), I don't want to lynch a mayor. I just wanted answers, I wasn't spearheading for everyone to lynch vote you. I wanted answers because I am 100% convinced
of who the inspector is, because the inspector found me, proved me to me, which proved him to me. Who else would know my role? Is there another inspector?
Does a mafia have an inspector role? It isn't mentioned in the roles. My inspector appropriately revealed himself after the night phase. After an actual inspect completed. These are the little flaws in your game that you haven't been able to convince me. Instead, you were the first to lynch vote me without asking questions of me.
elysium5 wrote:
The plot is like how I enjoy my coffee. Thick and strong with no cream and sugar:)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Jimi wrote:
Interesting points cheeky, great response hood.
Someone has to be sacrificed

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Day 1 is now over.
The Mayor reads out the results,
Hoodlum: 3 votes
CheekyTeeky: 6 votes.
The Mayor announces that CheekyTeeky will have to die. The baker volunteers to do the honours as he is in need of fillings to fill his meat pies he makes. “Any last words CheekyTeeky?” the baker sneers. And indeed what marvellous words were said, of complete truth and sincerity.

Spoiler (click to show)
Undeterred by this the baker swung his axe and beheaded the mayor. 

Also that day a young apprentice was found to have starved of oxygen. His name was KoE_Doja. He had been know to suffer from Chronic Brain Syndrome but no one had been looking after him so he’d… Well… To put it bluntly… forgotten to breath.  However just before hand he’d been writing down what he’d thought he remembered about himself…

Spoiler (click to show)
So now you’ve got something to think about let Night 1 begin

Players list
Spoiler (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand