Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 9 of 15
Damage_Inc wrote:
Theres Mayba. Right on cue. I didnt say you were mafias, I just said I hadnt heard anything from you. Hmmm, still havent now that I think abut it.

Well, since what I see and hear is all I have to contribute, not being as omnipotent as HOODLUM, I will again share with y'all what I learned, or what thoughts I have. Since I got real sick last night, as I was telling KYLA, I woke up, and decided to entertain the slender possibility that maybe I reacted a bit poorly to HOODLUMS demands last night. I came on today, prepared to apologize and discuss things further....UNTIL I was THREATENED by HOODLUM that he will shoot me (in game I hope), iof I dont do exactly as he demands!!!

I react so much better to demands compared to threats HOODLUM. Your self appointed god position not withstanding, I decided to focus my attention not at going back after HOOD, as I normally would, but looking at what he STILL has yet to answer, and we ALL need to know prior to another vote. Since HOOD likes making demands, surely he will have no problem complying with mine. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS HOOD!!!

1. If you were the Vigilante, and a vigilante with only one shot, what happened to that shot you said you used, and how could you shoot me, if you dont have bullets? 
2. What is a Doctor that cannot save or protect villagers, and are we truly supposed to believe that is the legitimate doctor? This one could and should have been simple to verify, but we still have no answer, and with the ratio being what it is now, you NEED to answer this, because I will not take it on faith, your intuition, or burning tea leaves.
3. Threats, demands, leveraging people, and false accusations ARE the characteristics of a couple of the Roles of this game, and none of them are good.
4. When it is agreed that SYG was a mafias, and we all voted that way, it was said to watch those who either do NOT vote to lynch him, or vote to lynch someone else. The 2 guys you tried to throw under the bus when you messaged me, who did not vote to lynch him, are the people I mentioned above, with roles that arent roles, and who have yet to provide any proof, NOT TO YOU, to all of us.  Which is it man?  If those who did not vote to lynch Syg are protected by you, how are we supposed to make any sort of decision?

In this village you and I are equals, and YOU WILL COMPLY WITH MY DEMANDS!!!  You will answer those questions, or you may find yourself on the lynching post!
Mayba wrote:
....and I didn't say anything about you calling me Mafia. I was responding to Kyla who made a comment about shooting me.
Damage_Inc wrote:
WOW. HOOD said the same bout me. Now he is demanding to see everyones role, and making threats. I am so confused rright now, but I will say this...... MY NEXT VOTE FOR LYNCHING IS GONNA BE HOODLUM..... Even if the mafias personally come out and identify themselves, I AM VOTING HOODLUM!!!  You make threats, the village will kill you, you DEMAND, the village will kill you, you try to dictate how its gonna be, THE VILLAGE WILL KILL YOU.  The only reason we are having to tolerate this is because we allow it.

Sure the ratio isnt good, but that is all the more reason to lynch him now, and get back to business. 
FraSur wrote:
I never said i was the Doctor, i just said that u could call me so... Im just a small villager who wants anyone to have a dentalcare plan! ^^
I say nothing bcs have no clue...
Just have small suspicions...
Hoodlum wrote:
:)
Time is running out for both of us Damage. I told you that I am going to be killed tonight by the mafia. You won't be able to lynch me because I will be out of the game. You won't be able to lynch me because you will also be out of the game. understand?
I have locked in my #shoot . #shoot damage inc. You do not have to share your role with me, to make me trust you. that is fine.
Continuing to doubt that I am village is too strange. Here is why it is strange.
Sygmassacre is mafia. All mafia in this game KNOW who the mafia are. If I was mafia, would I be at the forefront of trying to get Sygmassacre lynced.
The answer is NO. I would know that BETA was mafia and BETA was about to be mod killed. Would I then think it was a good tactic to lynch sygmassacre as some sort of criminal mastermind ploy to throw everyone off? The answer is NO...Because 2 mafia vs the rest is too much. I can only conclude that you are mafia. And as it is my last night, I am going to do what a vigilante does. Take matter into his own hands.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Damage_Inc wrote:
I read your post but have no clue what you are on about. Frankly I am trying to make an intelligent decision, so Im really not reading it at all. But Cheers.
Hoodlum wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that you do not have a clue :)
Kyla wrote:
Damage Inc just brought this to my attention:
The Baker gives out two pieces of bread to two selected players per night.

If baker dies, town goes in to famine. Players can last in famine for 3 days without bread.

Those with bread will last 1/2 day longer than those without. (If a player has one piece of bread, they will last for 3 1/2 days. Players with no bread will only last 3 days)
Don't worry, I'm technically just a villager in this game though :P
Hoodlum wrote:
Domage Inc: "so does that mean hoodlum is mafia?, I knew it!"
elysium5 wrote:
@Damage Inc., Hoodlum made it pretty clear what he is on about. He said he has locked in his shot. If he is, as he says, the Vigilante, you will be dead in the morning. He also said he believes the mafia is going to kill him so, in that way, you will both be dead by morning. Either way, we will all know more by the morning.

This is my first game and I am just learning the ropes myself but after reading his last message I have now come to understand that all the mafia actually know who the other mafia are. I haven't said much up to this point because I thought to give away my identity as a villager would make me a target to be killed by the mafia but now I understand that if the mafia all know each other then they know I am not one of them and I am therefore not really hiding anything. I will also eventually be killed by them if the rest of us don't kill them first but they will try to take out the players who seem to be the greatest threat first.

I believe, as Hoodlum also believes, that he will be targeted by the mafia, if he is not the criminal mastermind manipulator he has been accused of by some, he will be killed for the reason that the mayor is dead, the werewolf is dead and the inspector is dead. There are only 2 mafias left and that leaves the vigilante as the greatest threat to them, followed by the doctor, I think, followed by experienced players. Hoodlum is either as he says, the vigilante, or he is just the greatest threat because of his experience so as long as he is not mafia, he will likely be killed by them.

I believe the doctor could save him and that is what I was going to suggest because I tend to believe Hoodlum is not mafia but Hoodlum also said that at this point the doctor should save them self (can the doctor do that?) because if he could he couldn't be killed at night. I think the doctor could still be lynched, though, so the doctor needs to try and not attract attention to them self lest the mafia tries to find out who the doctor might be and try to convince others to lynch. Is this correct?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright, I've got good news and good news! You wake up in the morning and yet again find a dead body that has been sliced into many pieces. Next to the body lies a message in the sand saying, "For the good of the village, the Vigilante." Chemical analysis reveals that the dead person is Damage Inc. It also reveals that Damage Inc. had ash under his finger nails revealing him to be the MAFIA.

I'm on my phone again so I can't give you a role PM but it is the same as BETA's and Sygmassacre's.

So let day 3 begin
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
One more thing, Damage Inc., you stated that "Even if the mafias personally come out and identify themselves, I AM VOTING HOODLUM!!!"

That makes no sense. If you knew who the mafia were, you kill them, not another villager because you don't like them. That is not really playing to win;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
And my last message is now moot as we all wake up to find out that you were mafia, Damage Inc.!
Hoodlum wrote:
wow. you did a good job damage. thanks for playing. you almost had me feeling bad about it lol.
I think only experience, the way people vote last minute...getting to pressure them to come up with something, and how they respond is probably the main reason i figured you for mafia. You played a lot like me in my very first game when i was mafia.. gg

ok 1 more to go