Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 13 of 15
Kyla wrote:
I just mean that the roles that me and Jimi claimed are definitely in mads story.
Madagascarter wrote:
You wake up and look for the dead body but it's nowhere to be found, so you do a role call. There is Hoodlum, Mayba, Jimi, Huskers, Elysium but where's Kyla? Ah there she (I think) is! She's brought everyone breakfast. Everyone is very relieved but some still think there is a mafia loose.

Let Day 4 begin
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
get jimi today, if wrong, we get mayba. tomorrow
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
I asked huskers to distract jimi. did not know if that happened. if he did, then that prevented jimi killing kyla. unless the doctor admits to saving kyla
Hoodlum wrote:
prevented jimi killing anyone. Madagascarters message seems to suggest that kyla was a target :)
Mayba wrote:
Could the doctor and clown confirm they've done their actions and on whom?
elysium5 wrote:
#Vote Jimi
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
#vote mayba

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Kyla wrote:
Mad if you're making up people and there is no carpenter I'm killing you ^^ jk
Kyla wrote:
Ok I'm sorry I have to change to my vote even though it wont matter and I could be wrong. I can't let go of the carpenter thing lol

#vote Mayba

Hoodlum wrote:
This is giving mafia a chance to get an extra day. what if huskers votes mayba and it's a draw. no lynch? then yesterdays no mafia kill last night was a waste. I don't understand your carpenter thing, but I am going mostly on the role thing where sygs and jimi's odd capitilzations of certain words seem like it's written by the same person. if huskers doesn't participate in the vote then we wait it out, or if you vote jimi, madagascarter will get this wait over and done with lol. jimi today, if wrong, mayba tomorrow ;)